Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OH My God sick celica-----bitchn
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
madmods
Alright, this is bitchn cuz its custom. I am at work now, so i cant post pics, and Im going to have to scan them since its in a mgazine, but I will late tonite early in the morning post some pics out of the mag. Its in this issue of Fast Car which is a british magazine. The rear end is wicked. He took a 6th gen vader rear and a 7th gen vader and put them together. Two oval exhaust exit where our license plate is at. The interior looks sic. Custom 2 piece civic aftermarket lights. it looks like it has an intercooler, but its one of the arospeeds fresh air system that looks like an intercooler. Front is a 6th gen vader thats been modded with grilles and some cool triangle turnsignals. They cut a gt4 grill in it like Coomer did a while back. Hood is the vader with a varition of the f-50 bonnet(scoop). Mirrors are bomex. doors are shaved with a vader skirt modded in. Its the rear thats cool. Its got a wicked sound system.user posted image
Akimbo
Dude wtf. Not digging any of it. The front looks too much like invader, I hate the colro scheming. The hatch setup looks really bad. The grill isn't GT4. The hood looks like poop. The mirrors are alright. The tails look like honda Civic altezzas. Barfalicious. Ricey too. I see a parkbench.

edit also dont like the exhaust
madmods
its the custom work I like and the sound sytem. Im not a fan of the vader bodykit.
ill post some more pics when i get home, then you will appreciate the custom work
funnyboy117

Original, but not what I would spend money on...if I wasn't poor that is.
BBoYRuGGeD
i dont know why u guys dont like the vader kit. it IS the replica of the veilside kit. and cant NO ONE tell me the veilsides not hot. i personally think the vader kit is hot as a mofo, even tho on these boards its used alot. but i drive everyday with my vader kit and get compliments everytime. it may be used alot around these boards, but our cars hooked up cant be seen that often on the streets (atleast where i live). anyway, i personally like that 6gc. ton of cash put into that car ya know? whoever the owner of that car is 1 lucky mofo (prolly rich 2). biggrin.gif oh yah... a 6th gen celi, with a vader or varis or just bone stock, is just plain beautiful. nuff said! wink.gif
Digndoug

Hey, where did you find that, because I have those pics saved on my comp, and couldnt find where i got em. I will post a few just to save u some time.
user posted image
shin
i don't like the civic taillights, but still, all the custom works are still amazing. biggrin.gif
ghostdog
veilside kit is not hot

QUOTE(BBoYRuGGeD @ Dec 17, 2004 - 3:12 AM)
i dont know why u guys dont like the vader kit.  it IS the replica of the veilside kit.  and cant NO ONE tell me the veilsides not hot.
[right][snapback]222705[/snapback][/right]

and re: that custom celi. while I don't particularly like the way it looks, mad props for all the work that went into it
Akimbo
QUOTE(BBoYRuGGeD @ Dec 17, 2004 - 2:12 AM)
i dont know why u guys dont like the vader kit.  it IS the replica of the veilside kit.  and cant NO ONE tell me the veilsides not hot.  i personally think the vader kit is hot as a mofo, even tho on these boards its used alot.  but i drive everyday with my vader kit and get compliments everytime.  it may be used alot around these boards, but our cars hooked up cant be seen that often on the streets (atleast where i live).  anyway, i personally like that 6gc.  ton of cash put into that car ya know?  whoever the owner of that car is 1 lucky mofo (prolly rich 2).  biggrin.gif  oh yah... a 6th gen celi, with a vader or varis or just bone stock, is just plain beautiful.  nuff said!  wink.gif

The veilside kit isn't hot.
thedevilmaycrie
well as i am not a fan of the vader, the car is still hot, plenty of custom work makes it pretty nice, and i love the way the rear is set up...

-DMC
LatinKraze
It's too cluttered for my taste. I love the color though.
madmods
QUOTE(BBoYRuGGeD @ Dec 17, 2004 - 7:12 AM)
i dont know why u guys dont like the vader kit.  it IS the replica of the veilside kit.  and cant NO ONE tell me the veilsides not hot.  i personally think the vader kit is hot as a mofo, even tho on these boards its used alot.  but i drive everyday with my vader kit and get compliments everytime.  it may be used alot around these boards, but our cars hooked up cant be seen that often on the streets (atleast where i live).  anyway, i personally like that 6gc.  ton of cash put into that car ya know?  whoever the owner of that car is 1 lucky mofo (prolly rich 2).  biggrin.gif  oh yah... a 6th gen celi, with a vader or varis or just bone stock, is just plain beautiful.  nuff said!  wink.gif

I guess Im just burned out on the vader kit. I actually got one laying im garage. If it was never made, and it just came out, I'd probably like it.
I scanned 5 pages of the article, but didn't have time to post them. I will tonite.
This car is trippy, mad props to the owner for getting it in the mags and the custom work done.
turboinduction
looks like the aftermath of this ... um ... beauty.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

-Ti

CheesyLobster
toooo much rice!!!
madmods
QUOTE(turboinduction @ Dec 18, 2004 - 12:59 AM)
looks like the aftermath of this ... um ... beauty.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

-Ti
[right][snapback]223083[/snapback][/right]

Yep its part two on that car. In the article, he ditched that hood and now has the vader hood.
instag8ter
I think it looks like RICE
Akimbo
QUOTE(instag8ter @ Dec 18, 2004 - 12:05 AM)
I think it looks like RICE
[right][snapback]223156[/snapback][/right]

You are a good newb
madmods
Heres some more pics

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Anub1s
Pretty bad ass car. Very nice custom work.
Akimbo
The wing saves the whole car. Wait I'm just kidding
madmods
user posted image
prpnum1
I like it. well everything except the exhaust setup. that ish is ooglay
SilverGT
The car is now for sale on eBay. See here

user posted image

user posted image
Mike
QUOTE(Akimbo @ Dec 18, 2004 - 1:37 AM)
The wing saves the whole car. Wait I'm just kidding
[right][snapback]223234[/snapback][/right]

hahahahha yeah, "which way to the nearest airport?"
playr158
wow that ass looks like umm ASS?
BBoYRuGGeD
[quote=gh0st_d0g,Dec 17, 2004 - 6:50 PM]
veilside kit is not hot

[quote=BBoYRuGGeD,Dec 17, 2004 - 3:12 AM]i dont know why u guys dont like the vader kit.  it IS the replica of the veilside kit.  and cant NO ONE tell me the veilsides not hot.
[/quote]

yah thats why mad people got it huh? wink.gif different people different opinions ... heheh biggrin.gif
br_white37
sarcasm

yay for honda lights on a toyota!

/sarcasm
SlowCelica94
Wow....that is hands down the ugliest 6gc ever. I think I'm gonna go hit my celica with a bat just for being related to it
turboinduction
Interfooler!
madmods
QUOTE(turboinduction @ Dec 20, 2004 - 11:36 PM)
Interfooler!
[right][snapback]224241[/snapback][/right]

i saw somebody pay 315 for one of those on ebay. They are a bad ideal. You get cooler air, but you imagine how clogged that filter is going to be getting. You hit a puddle, your screwed.
doGGy
This can only happen in UK.... frown.gif

poor celica...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.