Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South Florida Celica club???
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Drolius
Hey all! I was thinking about starting a little 6th gen celica club in and around the Palm Beach, FL area. Please let me know if interested, more info available...Thanks! biggrin.gif
Ricky
Sounds interesting but Palm is far from me... Im in Miramar
Punch
me too ^

but every one go to moroso some times or another & there are a few 6Gens down here in Broward & Dade But the 2 best looking are ricky and myself
Ricky
QUOTE(Punch @ Dec 21, 2004 - 9:14 PM)
me too ^

but every one go to moroso some times or another & there are a few 6Gens down here  in Broward & Dade But the 2 best looking are ricky and myself
[right][snapback]224769[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Punch... wait until next summer... you will see the change...
Drolius
your the best looking...I don't think so!
Punch
wheres are your pics ???
show me a celica down here that looks better !!! & don't tell me that red GT-4 look-a-like that was nice about a yer ago! my paint is candy is yours????
XxDJFate76xX
im in miami area, i got a 5th generation celica though, my gf got a 6th generation...
Drolius
My car has been a project car that I don't advertise. You might have seen my car at the tracks with my race team (DSF Racing) in south florida other than that you won't see it. I haven't put pics up yet for all to see, but since you were interested in the starting of this club, I will personally send you a picture of the car to put all of your worries to bed!

Take Care.
Jaws4God
QUOTE(Ricky @ Dec 21, 2004 - 7:54 PM)
[right][snapback]224739[/snapback][/right]

TOP GUN????
Ricky
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Dec 23, 2004 - 12:28 AM)

TOP GUN????
[right][snapback]225237[/snapback][/right]

what is that supposed to mean ??
Ricky
QUOTE(XxDJFate76xX @ Dec 22, 2004 - 7:05 AM)
im in miami area, i got a 5th generation celica though, my gf got a 6th generation...
[right][snapback]224972[/snapback][/right]

I used to have one 5 gen conv. your car looks nice just need to be lowered...
By the way you are pretty close, maybe we can meet sometime.. bring the 6 gen too wink.gif
Jaws4God
QUOTE(Ricky @ Dec 23, 2004 - 11:07 PM)
QUOTE(Jaws4God @ Dec 23, 2004 - 12:28 AM)

TOP GUN????
[right][snapback]225237[/snapback][/right]

what is that supposed to mean ??
[right][snapback]225723[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't TopGun at Miramar?? I didn't mean to offend you, it was a joke.. frown.gif
XxDJFate76xX
yea im planning on dropping it soon, just im worried about the body kit damaging... u know how it is here in florida with the damn pot holes... and plus my shocks and cv joints are messed up so im waiting to do it all at once.
Punch
all the roads in Hialeah are bad !
I go over there all the time to a shop my home boys' have.

He has a-(2J Supra & 3Rd gen RX-7) DMS Racing right by Hialeah speed way!
Ricky
The roads are not that bad... if you think they are bad then go to NY...
those are real pot holes
initialdrift55
the club sounds nice ive been wanting something like this to start....but the only reason i dont like clubs is because things like this..people thinking they r the hottest and etc.. then the beef starts and cars get damaged. If we all find a way to just chill our ego's down i think we can have a nice 6gen club
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.