Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celica intercooler package
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
nik
I plan on making 2 full kits plug and play intercooler piping sets powder coated with intercooler and bov ( all couplers and hardware included)

IC piping to come in 2", 2.25",2.5" ( will sell just piping )
powder coat color ( will put up later )
bov optional
intercooler size TBA

price TBA

what do you guys think
thedevilmaycrie
im down... woohoo the first here

-DMC
nik
you clock or route the intake side of the turbo then yeah i think i could make you set i'll need to know a few little details

QUOTE(urbandork @ Jan 4, 2005 - 11:30 AM)
d3monc3lica
im in, save me one wink.gif !!
urbandork
what would be the est. for everthing including the fmic. nothing exact just a good idea of what its guna cost.
nik
ok ok before i get to deep into it i need you guys to list if you want the

1. FULL PACKAGE
2.Intercooler piping
3. MIX
a. piping size # powder coat yes/no
b. bov yes/no
c. intercooler yes/no if no i need dimesions

4. GT or ST
5. ABS or no ABS
6. where the turbo is sitting and where the filter is going
nik
ball park
FULL PACKAGE $400-550 plus ship (50-100) not sure on shipping

THIS PRICE IS NOT FINAL!!
d3monc3lica
What I need:
Intercooler Piping (still deciding on size at the moment probably just 2.25")
Powdercoated:(do we get to chose a color biggrin.gif ?)
Intercooler
nik
i'll get a list of colors from the place i get my stuff powder coated at. they had a book there so there are a quite few colors
shid
Do you have a 5sfte to model it off of Nik? Also, what path on the GT would the piping take?
nik
QUOTE(shid @ Jan 4, 2005 - 1:14 PM)
Do you have a 5sfte to model it off of Nik? Also, what path on the GT would the piping take?
[right][snapback]229875[/snapback][/right]

My friend has 94 gt NA. like i said earlier "few details" First off i need to know where the turbo is sitting and which way you are going to point your filter from the ebay pics the turbo is hung down the filter is on the passanger side and the intake inlet for the turbo is the the middle of the cylinders (2,3) which is where my is but i'll have to shorten the tube that connects to the turbo. The manifold to the intercooler on most appts. will be close to the same running 90 from the manifold straight bov then curve 45-90 over the tranny area then turn out 90 to a U bend around the radiator to the intercooler from the intercooler to another U bend on the other side of the radiator straight to 90 to connect the turbo
shid
QUOTE(nik @ Jan 4, 2005 - 8:30 PM)
QUOTE(shid @ Jan 4, 2005 - 1:14 PM)
[right][snapback]229875[/snapback][/right]

My friend has 94 gt NA. like i said earlier "few details" First off i need to know where the turbo is sitting and which way you are going to point your filter from the ebay pics the turbo is hung down the filter is on the passanger side and the intake inlet for the turbo is the the middle of the cylinders (2,3) which is where my is but i'll have to shorten the tube that connects to the turbo. The manifold to the intercooler on most appts. will be close to the same running 90 from the manifold straight bov then curve 45-90 over the tranny area then turn out 90 to a U bend around the radiator to the intercooler from the intercooler to another U bend on the other side of the radiator straight to 90 to connect the turbo
[right][snapback]229882[/snapback][/right]

Near as I can tell, its pretty rare to have the filter on that side of the car; it of course matters where the exhaust mani ends- and if you choose to put the turbo upsidedown or rightside up. If you look at most of the turbos on 6th Gen GTs (like Itchy's old CT26 setup here: http://www.6gc.net/photo.php?file=/images/...tos/407_33.jpg) You'll see that the intake filter is on the drivers side.

I have a feeling when Itchy gets the T3 turbo he bought and the flange to fit it to the CT26 manifold; he'll have to reverse it to fit.

Also note that all that ABS stuff is in the way of the filter probably.

(not trying to put you down, just giving you feedback like you asked)
nik
good point i though about that if you go with the 3sgte manifold your filter and inlet will be on the driver side in that cause the manifold to the intercooler would stay the same but i change the piping on the intercooler to the turbo like this. passager side of the intercooler 90 to 90 back over the intercooler then into the engine bay to the turbo
nik
So Shid you want a kit too? biggrin.gif
shid
QUOTE(nik @ Jan 4, 2005 - 10:21 PM)
[right][snapback]229923[/snapback][/right]

its possible? Depending on how much money I make in the next couple months I might be going full 3sgte. It'll either be a REALLY good couple of months or a not so good couple of months
biglipzit
lol well nik knows i am down from another thread. The price with BOV and IC seems good... 400-550... I like that. Can we get the brand of IC and BOV also? And i will get you the 2 shipping addresses so you could calculate shipping for me if you don't mind. LOL this thread shouldnt be allowed... it has me all excited lmao
nik
QUOTE(shid @ Jan 4, 2005 - 4:16 PM)
QUOTE(nik @ Jan 4, 2005 - 10:21 PM)
[right][snapback]229923[/snapback][/right]

its possible? Depending on how much money I make in the next couple months I might be going full 3sgte. It'll either be a REALLY good couple of months or a not so good couple of months
[right][snapback]229946[/snapback][/right]

given up on 5sfte moving up to the 3sgte good luck hope you get it.

biglipzit PM me the 2 address the bov is optional (turboxs type) the IC depends if the company will sell me them at a good price
biglipzit
lol no pro i will e-mail them later today. got the pics?
shid
I'm not giving up smile.gif Its just that I might have a ton more money than I thought I would; so I'll get a 3sgte AND a custom turbo kit for it wink.gif (or maybe just a tubular intake manifold for i? hmm)
nik
I'm starting to order parts and i just want to know who all wants me. PM me thanks

fill this out

1. FULL PACKAGE
2.Intercooler piping
3. MIX
a. piping size # powder coat yes/no
b. bov yes/no
c. intercooler yes/no if no i need dimesions

4. GT , ST, and 3sgte swap
5. ABS or no ABS
6. where the turbo is sitting and where the filter is going
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.