Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: weight
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
95gtschick
anyone know the stock weight without anything extra being done to the car? just curious
CheesyLobster
Look in your doorjam.
Supersprynt
door jamb doesnt show curb weight.
NYCelica
2,600 - 2,800 Lbs
ComaDave
I weighed in at 2680, plus or minus for fuel in the tank and people in the car.
Supersprynt
when did u weigh/how did u weigh the car?
desertwolf300
2,580...or at least that's what it says on toyotacelicas.com under the info by year page. they have a lot of specs on this car.

--Bill
ComaDave
I weighed it on a scale at a trucking company I worked for a couple of years back. That weight is stock with no people in it, not sure about fuel weight though.
95gtschick
awesome, thanks guys.. my bf was just wondering cause he owns a civic and they're really really light, so he was just wondering what the difference was.
Digndoug
QUOTE(95gtschick @ Jan 13, 2005 - 4:52 PM)
awesome, thanks guys.. my bf was just wondering cause he owns a civic and they're really really light, so he was just wondering what the difference was.
[right][snapback]233220[/snapback][/right]

Depending on what he owns, its the same wieght.. My brother has a civic as well and its comparable to my 94 st.
95gtschick
QUOTE(Digndoug @ Jan 13, 2005 - 5:12 PM)
QUOTE(95gtschick @ Jan 13, 2005 - 4:52 PM)
[right][snapback]233220[/snapback][/right]

Depending on what he owns, its the same wieght.. My brother has a civic as well and its comparable to my 94 st.
[right][snapback]233229[/snapback][/right]

he's got a 99 ex with the edelbrock performer x turbo kit, full body kit, wing, exhaust, rims.. etc..
desertwolf300
true....but it's still a civic wink.gif
95gtschick
smile.gif nothing wrong with civics.. his car could probably kick most of our cars asses.. lol. his car weighs 2530 with him in it AND a full tank of gas... and he's got about 200hp to the wheels, that's with stock internals and only at about 4psi, trust me.. he's fixing that this winter ^_^ he'll own next summer smile.gif

http://www.onlineshowoff.com/content/membe...6R6G0IIF81.html

his car is green.. not black, always looks black in pictures
desertwolf300
nothing personal, i just think they're too common. smile.gif
Digndoug
Looks pretty nice, and props if he has that much power. But my only thing againist hondas are its just to easy. Theres no challeng. Any one can just go spend 5k on e-bay and have a cool ride.. ya know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.