Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: apexi safc
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
st_celica_killer
i just wanna know how much of a help would the apexi safc, help out on our celica st ?????
d3monc3lica
i just got mine (SAFC II) , ill let you know when its all hooked up, im not exspecting anything great, just something I wanted to test for now.
nik
should help controlling your fuel to a point wink.gif
Supersprynt
Doesnt do much for a car with little to no mods - its really something that should be tuned on a dyno
doGGy
Arent he told before that he has 3S and he want to put HUGE A$$ turbo on it biggrin.gif ?

SUP PEOPLE.... alright i finally got my 3sgte in my car..... since its a mr2 turbo..3sgte engine...could i put a greddy T78..turbo kit on ....the head is freshly tune......with hks goodiee. the block is stock which i know it can hold the boots fine.with a t78..and fule is good enough to support 800hp.. so coulda i slap on the greddy t78 turbo that was made for the mr2 turbo inside my celica engine bay...i'm going boots crazy now..... i'll post up some pix when the car is complete..... its just in process of getting custom parts. custom 3.5inch exhaust and down pipe ..,body kit, new seat..and ect......thanks let me know..if it could.be fit..cauz i'm thinking it could b fit in it..with the greddy t78.

Correct me if im wrong biggrin.gif
Supersprynt
user posted image
doGGy
user posted image
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Jan 13, 2005 - 11:10 AM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]233270[/snapback][/right]

FallenHero
QUOTE(doGGy @ Jan 13, 2005 - 11:33 AM)
user posted image
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Jan 13, 2005 - 11:10 AM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]233270[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]233280[/snapback][/right]

Doggy remembers everything. user posted image
st_celica_killer
yeah i'm still on the project, just runing into family problems so cant really do anything much. oo i just wanna know what you guys think of it thanks though?
RedSunCelica
QUOTE(st_celica_killer @ Jan 13, 2005 - 6:11 PM)
yeah i'm still on the project, just runing into family problems so cant really do anything much. oo i just wanna know what you guys think of it thanks though?
[right][snapback]233491[/snapback][/right]

install it and tune it.... wont do much but look pretty and makes the car look fast.... but if your stock itll be there for good show points
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.