Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got Cash!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
KyoKusanagi
Alright Guys my Car is Completley Stock so i want too Start Moding it. So here is the Thing I got 6000 Cashn (it's in Canadian Currency frown.gif ) so i need some Ideas on what I can buy too mod my Car with only 6000$ CDN thanks in advance Guys
nik
buy my hatch cover biggrin.gif j/k

exterior:
body kit
rims
springs
struts

performance:
turbo

Interior:
seats
steering wheel
stero
Coomer
I'd upgrade suspension first. Good tires, maybe some bigger wheels with less of a sidewall, some good lowering springs(Eibach, Tein, etc.), and some Koni Yellows, and Suspension Tech sway bars if you want to get rid of body roll. You'll love the way your car feels after that stuff. smile.gif
1900WattCelica
Thats like 5000 USD....where did you get all that cash from bro?
KyoKusanagi
LoL I won it at bingo Man LoL first time playing man when i hit it i almost did a Backflip but i won 6000 with bingo and i got 2600 in free cash from svaeing so i got 8600 buit i only want too spend 6000
BLINKYxMUNKEY
QUOTE(KyoKusanagi @ Jan 13, 2005 - 1:45 PM)
LoL I won it at bingo Man LoL first time playing man when i hit it i almost did a Backflip but i won 6000 with bingo and i got 2600 in free cash from svaeing so i got 8600 buit i only want too spend 6000
[right][snapback]233289[/snapback][/right]

i think i found a new hobby. some things you can do to your car is suspension. wheels, springs, shocks..etc.
BlackCelicaGT94
4,989.43 USD to be exact

Well u wont be able to turbo ur car the way i would have it done for that much so hmmm... i would suggest go for exterior :-) GT4 conversion :-) SO SEXY!
Coomer
With that kind of money you could do a 3S-GTE swap Natalie. wink.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
not uh COOMER! go talk to my dad when u come over next and listen to his crazy ideas - u know hwo he is! do it all right once and go all out or dont do it at all
Ricky
Save it. Open a money market or Fund account. wink.gif

Trust me when I say you will be thankful later on. wink.gif

you will spend all that money into your car and you will never see it back it is the worst investment. redface.gif
orvillescelica
Whoa!!! Im going to go to bingo!

First decide what you want... looks? speed? handeling?... whats most important and practical for you right now.

Some of these overlap, like springs, rims, good tires will help your handeling and make your car look nicer as well.

The people above covered it pretty well, just decide what your priorities are first... make a plan for you car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.