Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ground wires...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Vibe
Hey can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33574

I have heard of ground wire kits before but I am not really sure what they do, or how they benifit cars, anyhelp is appriciated biggrin.gif
playr158
there is a button upper right hand of this screen it says search CLICK IT
shid
He's asking if that set it worth the money; and for 5 bucks, yes it is.
Sh0gunkid8721
QUOTE(playr158 @ Jan 14, 2005 - 11:41 PM)
there is a button upper right hand of this screen it says search CLICK IT
[right][snapback]233990[/snapback][/right]

playr...your comments about using the search button is getting annoying. if your answer for EVERYTHING is "use the search button," then shut up and dont reply cuz your not helping the cause.
DamDirtyApes
it was actully 25 dollars ... it had 20 dollar s&h
playr158
playr...your comments about using the search button is getting annoying. if your answer for EVERYTHING is "use the search button," then shut up and dont reply cuz your not helping the cause

it actually isn't i was just letting him know cause (most people don't know its there) that way he knows for future and i was waiting to see if he learned from there what i could tell him here cause if you SEARCH you find a thread about sumone telling you how to do it on your own even cheaper than that kit

so if you wanna bitch PM me don't clutter a thread

and VIBE i hope you did use the search button cause there is alot of info on the ground kit

and its like 8 guage wire in place of the stock wire!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.