Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never seen so many celicas
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
SkaBass1
i was driving on the FDR in NYC and was with two silver 6 gen celicas and then another on the BQE west bound in brooklyn and then another two east bound. only thing was, when i pull up next to them and rev they dont respond and seem not to care. (except for the girl in the silver gt on the FDR, she drove pretty well) but i have never seen so many in one day in NYC.
macavely
nice....
BLINKYxMUNKEY
bring a camera. biggrin.gif the most i have seen in one day was about 3 including mine.
I see at least one everyday. tongue.gif
4wheelWOnder
i see at least 10 a day........ tongue.gif
SinisterWhisper
most I have seen is 7 6 gens around here in a day but two are in my neighborhood.
Supersprynt
Most people who drive 6gc's are not young as in, they dotn respond to revving.

Word on NYC im 45mins north.
shin
have you seen me around SkaBass1? i'm in NYC too. there's 3 more 6gcs around my block now. one white, one black and one red. biggrin.gif
Bigmeanbulldog55
Were I use to live, I was one of 3 in the town as far as I ever counted. Now I've counted at least 4 besides myself that I see regulary, but there's probably more.
Chrobis
QUOTE(Supersprynt @ Feb 3, 2005 - 5:13 AM)
Most people who drive  6gc's are not young as in, they dotn respond to revving.

Word on NYC im 45mins north.
[right][snapback]241518[/snapback][/right]

Celica's were not cheap cars when they were new. Go to toyota.com and buil a GT-S, or even a GT. There not cheap. And for seeing 6th gens, I see em all the time, my car is anything but rare here.
Jdog1385
shin i definitely saw your celi when i was downtown, near chinatown. saw a couple of coupes also.

we must do a NYC meet in the summer. we'll meet up at Central Park...or the West Side Piers.
SkaBass1
QUOTE(shin @ Feb 3, 2005 - 10:31 AM)
have you seen me around SkaBass1? i'm in NYC too. there's 3 more 6gcs around my block now. one white, one black and one red. biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]241543[/snapback][/right]

never seen you around, im ususally in washington heights and brooklyn. and yeh, we should really do a meet around here. also, where do you do your work? on your own or in a shop?
shin
that's a good idea. a NYC 6gc meet would be cool. post a pic of your car SkaBass1, probably i've seen you too. most of the time i'm in chinatown or flushing. sometimes brooklyn. and to answer your question SkaBass1, i work on stuff that i can do on my own and for other stuff i bring it to either SNK in flushing ave, or Advance autosports in college point blvd. biggrin.gif Jdog1385, you've got a clean looking 6gc. btw, when did you see me?
Consynx
i dont respond to revs because im SLOOOOWWWW tongue.gif
Supersprynt
If we're doing a meet should be where we can drive...city too crowded for open road fun.
shin
where would you suggest Supersprynt? i know there are people who do meets over at K-Mart in bay parkway. they have a really big parking lot and stuff. biggrin.gif
ghostdog
QUOTE(shin @ Feb 4, 2005 - 6:41 PM)
where would you suggest Supersprynt? i know there are people who do meets over at K-Mart in bay parkway. they have a really big parking lot and stuff. biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]242137[/snapback][/right]

.. waiting for the jersey city guys to chime in
Jdog1385
Jdog1385, you've got a clean looking 6gc. btw, when did you see me?

thanks, doing stock sideskirts and front and rear splitters right now. should look sick.

i saw your car in december. i was coming home from school and i saw your car and a couple other celis in that area. it was near 1 police plaza and chrystie street.

If we're doing a meet should be where we can drive...city too crowded for open road fun.

this is tru...but it would be so cool to meet somewhere like that. but if u guys want to do something with a little more open road, im down.

or possibly the south shore, like staten island or something. plenty of open roads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.