Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new clutch kit
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
maikl
i've just tried my new clutch kit tonight and i have to say that i am realy suprised
i had the trd 3 pad racing disc+ trd pressure plate and now i have installed clutchmasters stage 4 or 5 i am not sure wich one is (6 pad disc without any springs) and i found out tonight that they are much better than trd in all of tha areas!!!!! i bought them because they was cheap and i was expecting a midle class clutch but what i've got was beong my expectations!!!!!!!!!!!! how about that biggrin.gif oh! before trd i had the act clutch kit (6 pad disc without any springs) and i was not happy with them at all rolleyes.gif

Mr_E
Sounds good.

I have 1 flywheel and 3 clutches on my dining room table right now. I need to decide which one to use...
lagos
im waiting for my Spec stage2 to come in the mail. its said to hold 440lb of tq. i cant wait to get it in!!!
spunky393
QUOTE(lagos @ Feb 12, 2005 - 11:17 PM)
im waiting for my Spec stage2 to come in the mail. its said to hold 440lb of tq. i cant wait to get it in!!!
[right][snapback]245363[/snapback][/right]

That's a lot of tourqe for you FWD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.