Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was fun while it lasted...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CelicaBuddy
I dunno... Im thinking leaving yall.....

I just lost so much intrest in the celica, to the point where I see my car as an ordinary car. Im not as into my car as much as I use to be, meaning, Im not into tricking it out anymore. If I do anything, I'll come back if I need the extra help...

Another reason Im leaving is because Im never around anymore. Im off doing my own thing now, I dont have the time anymore, and even when I do have the time to come back.... Dont get me wrong this site is great and is very helpful, but I also lost intrest in it aswell.

So.... Well... I might visit again later on.... But well.... Bye Everybody

~Sabrina
Ale_lock
Hope you keep enjoying your car at least, have fun & take care of yourself. smile.gif
dstrbcelica
it's always sad to see someone go..best of luck. don't forget about us either.

-dstrb
XxAxnCelica95xX
well best of luck to u celicabuddy and ur celica..i think i gonana leav u guys tooo...
madmods
This is a damm shame and a complete letdown! mad.gif Since your dad skipped out on the last 3 payments for your car, Were going to have to reposses it. Good luck Sabrina
Digndoug
Whats with everyone leaving.. I dont undertsand, is it just to make a poitn and never come back or what?

I mean you guys own a celica so your not leavign kinda. Are you just gunna stop coming to the site just cause?
x_itchy_b_x
everyone go through "its justa car" but when summer rolls around and u see all the rice things and you say hey my celica roxxors. i hope you come back smile.gif
brianforster
i havent had a celica in like 6 months, but im still here wink.gif
Supersprynt
This isnt a forum of modders only, you can check out things and what not, dont need to be modding all the time.
SoundSlut_dotcom
KEEP DA CHANGE!
95gtschick
i was at this site before i even owned my car, i just love the 6gc soo much.. it's a truly amazing vehicle! even if it doesn't have any *special* features, something about it is just so... awesome
jojobombiest
haha i've never even owned a celica and im on here tongue.gif
pr_caralho
Regardless of being disinterested in the 6gc, you should stay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.