Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday H8D Celica!!!!
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
RedSunCelica
Well guys i am proud to announce that chris (H8DCelica) is officially 21!!!!

So i arrive at around 10pm to chris party and guess who greets me at the drive way. bryen telling me that he thinks chris may have had a little to much to drink smile.gif. and me here thinking the party will be ok and no one will be passed out right! but i guess i was wrong DevilMayCry (DMC) AKA Bryen got Chris so plastered i was kinda disappointed i didnt show up earlier.

Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words so here you go!

This part is where all of us where together and chris was still able to walk around smile.gif

from left to right it was Eddie (redsuncelica), steven, Chris (H8dcelica94) , Bryen (DMC) and chris friend whos name i just forgot frown.gif ... sorry

user posted image

Chris dancing

user posted image

heres a pic of bryens girl friend on the left and her friends

user posted image

and everyone knows that on your 21st if you dont puke then you didnt have a good time smile.gif

user posted image
rx7rage
tight party yo...peeps got ****en plastered
thedevilmaycrie
and if you in the so cal area turning 21... yes im talking to you, you could be next to be put under the table by my bartending abilities...

-DMC
RedSunCelica
QUOTE(thedevilmaycrie @ Feb 21, 2005 - 9:30 PM)
and if you in the so cal area turning 21... yes im talking to you, you could be next to be put under the table by my bartending abilities...

-DMC
[right][snapback]248712[/snapback][/right]

ladys and gentle do not worry!!!!

there is a local area hosptial and a semi designated driver just in case **** happens but yes DMC will **** you up in 2 drinks i **** you not. in 2 drinks and within 45 minutes i was having a little difficulty standing smile.gif
H8DC3lica94
hahahahaha Good SH*T! But where are the other pics? The lap dances, the other girls, and everyone else puking?
H8DC3lica94
DMC gave me the best drinks ever! I sure as hell was F***ed up. DAmn. I still got half the keg full. I think we should bring it to Bryans this weekend. Although i dont want to get that messed up.

And will the strippers actually strip this time?
thedevilmaycrie
yeah ummm chris your gonna have to find which of your friends have the video camera.... um yeah so if we can get that posted .... smile.gif

-DMC
RedSunCelica
QUOTE(thedevilmaycrie @ Feb 21, 2005 - 9:36 PM)
yeah ummm chris your gonna have to find which of your friends have the video camera.... um yeah so if we can get that posted .... smile.gif

-DMC
[right][snapback]248718[/snapback][/right]

**** i missed the strippers ?!??!?! **** **** **** **** **** mother ****er damit son of a ****ing bitch **** **** !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.