Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another 6gc...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
95gtschick
up until now i was the only one! almost makes me sad, i like being unique... oh well, if i see the car around i'll leave a note, or tell the guy to come to the site, but i'm better than him.. remember that wink.gif
celicagurl152003
i see other celicas in my town but they are all from maryland there are never ones from pa so i guess im the only one in my area/town
GTchic98
dont feel bad, there are 2 others in my area that look EXACTLY like mine frown.gif
but not for long..........or atleast they wont be able to out run me wink.gif
Digndoug
wow, not to sound like a guy, but chicks are coming out the ying yang here.. lol

Ok, yeah i see celicas a lot around here, but none have anything done, The only one i have seen with mods was at the college and just had wheels.
dstrbcelica
there's a few in my area....and one of 'em is a member here. i can't wait to meet him and snap some pics. i know like 3 other ppl with one and i just forget to tell them about the site. i think i'm the only coupe in town. w00t for coupes.

-dstrb
Redline_Racer
Theres another 6gen out here but its all beat up and nasty, sooo I really didn't tell him about it because he wouldn't care. I see a few every now and then but they arn't from around here.

-Brandon
95gtschick
yeah, personally i haven't seen this one yet. but from what i've heard from other people it's blue, automatic, and the guy drives like a senior.. lol. so i don't care, it was just nice to have something rare. cause all you ever see here are sunfires, cavaliers(by the 1000's), and civics... i had the ONLY 6gc in my town and surrounding area, for like, 100 miles.. but oh well, i'm over it
IcemanTK
Massachusetts i prolyl see about 5 aday.... lol at least 3 i see everyday on my way to work..... soo i guess the might grow on trees here or something like that?
2003cbgts
i see celicas, but noone takes care of them.. makes me wanna drag them outta there car, and say look!!! this is a celica treat it better biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.