http://metalexmotorworx.com/projects/mr2/mr2.html
Hanyo
user posted image

look at the six of that down pipe..

so sexy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
lagos
3s is a great engine
presure2
yea..the car is SICK..too bad the dude who owns it (LB from extreme boost) ripped off a TON of people on the mr2 board to build it. wink.gif
you should see the vid of the turbo spooling..it sounds like a jet engine!! hehe
snadman
Yeah watch the pull away video. The car is quick.

Also, agreed with jet engine. It liteally is about to takeoff. I prefer the sound of my Rex's turbo spooling though. I think that jet engine thing would get annoying after a while, but I guess if you have 817whp who cares?
presure2
I think that jet engine thing would get annoying after a while, but I guess if you have 817whp who cares?

yea, thats the LAST thing i'd be thinking about going down the track in that car..hehe biggrin.gif
BBoYRuGGeD
crazy $hit fast car great engine biggrin.gif
DamDirtyApes
wow
pr_caralho
nice bowdown.gif
dstrbcelica
i want to see his vid. link anyone?

-dstrb
celicaracer18
its toward the bottom of the page, in the little box that says video there is link named "link" click that to go to the videos

there are four of the MR2, the one where the flame is just sitting there for several seconds is pretty dang tight imo, i hop i can get about half that in my 3s if i ever get it that is
94silverst
bowdown.gif HOLLY ****!
dstrbcelica
omfg...i'm speechless.

-dstrb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.