Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Star Wars
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
TJ_celicapower
alrite use your imagination now haha, lets say you are a jedi from star wars, would you be on the lightside or darkside? jedi or sith? would you have a single lightsaber, dual lightsabers, or a double bladed lightsaber? and what color would your saber be? (red, orange yellow, green, blue, purple, amber... plus sum extras- light green, light blue, pink, dark blue and including the newest colors from knights of the old republic 2, dark green and white.)

who is your fav. star wars character? what film or expanded universe is your character a part of? (from all movies including ep. III and all expanded universe like video games, cartoon shows, books, comics, etc...)

what is your favorite star wars film/video game?

myself, i would be on the darkside, a sith... duel light sabers, one red the other white... fav. characters are obiwan kenobi, boba fett, and yoda all from the films... fav. video games are knights of the old republic 2 and jedi knight: jedi academy.
cant say what movie i like best yet becuz i havnt seen ep. III, but im sure it will be ep. III lol. tongue.gif
WannabeGT4
I'll be the force. The one that empowers all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.