Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kinda wana ask out my banker
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
creis
So every few times I go to the bank there is this really cute/hot Brunette (my fav) girl that's working who usually ends up helping me with my deposits, or whatever, anyway she is always so happy, cheerful, and nice, (Quite a bit different from the other tellers) she is also the only one who asks if I she can help me with anything else, and of course wishes me a good day, as I, do her. I've seen her with other customers and it doesn’t match up to how she is with me.

anyway the only time I see her is at the bank so its kinda hard to strike up a conversation, I was thinking of just asking casually when she asks if there is anything else she could help me with, that way if she says yeah, then great but if its a no, then no big deal (would kinda suck,) but at least I would know.

Any tips, ideas?
orvillescelica
i say the next time you go to the bank, Say hello to her and tell her that everytime you go come in, some how you always get her. Smile, ask her name and then give her yours. Then just wish her a good day and then leave. Then the next time you come in, say hello and if she remembers you, ask her out. If not, then remind her, and then come back for a third time to ask her out then. Like you said, whats the worse that could happen? She says no and you have to go to the drive through teller from now on.
creis
There is no drive through window, but I do like your name idea, even though she probilby knows my name because its printed on every one of my checks and on her computer screen every time she accesses my account, but then again her name tag is right there every time too, and its not like I have not looked in that "general direction", but yet I cant remember it, aww now I feel guilty.

wow I have been up way to long, I did not get off work till 9 am, why ame I still up?
Tweek
lol, I've actualy had the same situation before. It ended up her last day, and she asked ME out. I ended up dating 2 of the tellers at that bank. Definately, go for it!
celicagurl152003
you guys are odd....apparenty if she's not the same with others as she is with you she's dropping hints....i know for a fact she's waiting for you to make the move. most girl wait for the guys to make the move that way she knows that they are interested....she doesn't want to make the move to ask u out for fear of rejection....she flirted now it's your turn the worm is dangling on the hook in front of you all you have to do is bite.....trust me i'm the same way...go for it and good luck

Later,
-Christina
creis
There is always the chance that its just her being nice, or that she is the same with most people, just not that I have seen, or what my eyes see is not what really happening.

but yeah where odd.
Digndoug
wow, I get girls being nice to me everywhere i go, like smiling and being nice and asking if there was anything else they could help me with, I always thought that was there job.. haha go figure.. wink.gif

LOL
celicagurl152003
well if you like her ask her if she would like to go to dinner or a movie....if she agrees you know she's semi interested. it can't hurt to ask...and if not then it wasn't ment to be. you gotta try at least and like i said it sounds to me she is interested but you'll never know unless you ask. wink.gif
CBawlla
QUOTE(Digndoug @ Feb 26, 2005 - 8:25 PM)
wow, I get girls being nice to me everywhere i go, like smiling and being nice and asking if there was anything else they could help me with, I always thought that was there job.. haha go figure..  wink.gif

LOL
[right][snapback]250515[/snapback][/right]

lol w3rd...

Nah dude, but you can see it in their eyes. You can pretty much tell. Anyways, just ask her out, what do you have to lose? You have everything to gain. Just be cool about it.
Hanyo
I GOT AN IDEA!!!!!

find out her schedule, and go to the bank and withdraw all the money from your account when she is not there. Then on the days that she does work, go in and deposit the money you took out. Do this everyday around the sametime, and wink to her.. and say " yea I got a new job!" Then over several weeks she will think you are a Millionaire..

celicagurl152003
That's sick.....lol, the things u guys come up with to try and get a girl. What happens when she starts dating him and finds out he's not a millionaire? I can't believe you would lie to get a girl.

frown.gif
coustoe
ahhh, I had to transfer some money to another account, so this older bank woman was helping me. She got to see everything in my account and how much I was transferring. So the next day when I come in shes wearing a lowcut dress, showing off her cleavage. and then she ask me like how long ive been living in the area etc.... it was very uncomfortable and weird, since she was like 15 years older then me. But maybe she was just being nice....
Shrugs
Hanyo
hey celicagurl152003,

Its not lying, you never said you are a millionaire. And if she will leave you because you are not a millionaire then she is a gold digger, and only in it for the money. =P
coustoe
QUOTE(celicagurl152003 @ Feb 26, 2005 - 5:26 PM)
That's sick.....lol, the things u guys come up with to try and get a girl. What happens when she starts dating him and finds out he's not a millionaire? I can't believe you would lie to get a girl.

frown.gif
[right][snapback]250580[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, I seen/ heard worse.
celicagurl152003
it may not be lieing but your leading her on...and i'll hand it to ya too your more then likely right about the gold digger thing.o and coustoe that pretty sad you heard/seen worse.

this is an interesting topic.....i'd like to find out what happens and what other things coustoe is talking about tongue.gif
Tweek
one problem with that plan, they see your transactions on there. And if your always putting all your money back into the account and your balance goes from 0 to whatever every time. She might think your a drug dealer or something strange.

Just ask her out. BTW, moives are a bad first date man. Find something more social so you can actually talk.
Akimbo
Can I say this without getting deleted? I'm gonna try.

Hit it like a bank!
Hanyo
lol i know.... I was mostly kidding about the whole thing... I saw Ryan did this in the drew carry show.
rjbibeau
ya the banks are full of lil cutties...
Sh0gunkid8721
Next time you hand in a bunch of dollar bills...tie it up with a rubber band and slip your number and a short note in with it. thats if you think she recognizes you
creis
She would see that I withdrawled it all earlyer, It would look weird if i just put it all back, plus I dont want her to like me for my money (what money)

Oh and her name is Nicole biggrin.gif

I think that next time I see her, I'll judge my options, and just ask her out to dinner. I almost wana wait till my car is done, (in a few weeks) because its gana look so nice.

coustoe
QUOTE(creis @ Feb 27, 2005 - 7:08 AM)
She would see that I withdrawled it all earlyer, It would look weird if i just put it all back, plus I dont want her to like me for my money (what money)

Oh and her name is Nicole biggrin.gif

I think that next time I see her, I'll judge my options, and just ask her out to dinner. I almost wana wait till my car is done, (in a few weeks) because its gana look so nice.
[right][snapback]250717[/snapback][/right]

Ya, I hear you theres a lot of young hot bank tellers at my bank, but I think most of them are hired for looks and told to smile to customers and be nice. I've seen both male and Female bank tellers getting constantly hit on.

I was waiting in line once and this old lady was flirting with this male bankteller. I also heard of another time were some lady couldnt help herself and just kissed the bank teller.
celicagurl152003
that's really funny...anyhow like they said go forin and on to of that i like the phone # with the deposit trick that may actually work....
Ichi
If you havent asked her out yet. You should just go in one day, And hand her a little piece of paper that says
| (your name)
| (your number)
|_______________________________|
and dont forget to smile at her the whole time. biggrin.gif
just what i would do.
urbandork
the biggest risk is not to take one.

But keep in mind risk and a stupid choice are two diffrent things. Also keep in mind tho asking a girl out for the first time is never a stupid thing its a risk.

I say go for it.. after all y not
Bigmeanbulldog55
If see has a name tag, use it. Use her name when talking to her, "Hi, bla bla, how are you today?" And instead of saying just have a nice day, add in or say before, "I'll see you later." Try to get as personal with this girl before you make a move. She'll let you know if she's interested when doing these things. Just be as friendly as possable.
BlackCelicaGT94
My brother just started at the bank - theyre told to be nice.

But if it feels different then ask her out

personally i would have done it by now. I have asked out so many guys at places i go to for services - Starbucks, resteraunts, car washes, gas stations. I just strike up a convo and find something we both like and go "we should kick it sometime." open the cell and get their number then call them in a few days!

Natalie
CelicaBuddy
Just Ask! biggrin.gif

Ya never know what will happen! tongue.gif
celicarocker
dont bother, she'll just end up cheating on you frown.gif

(just a little depressed over women)

go for it man, you'll never know unless you try
creis
I plan too, the next time I got when she is there, probilby when i get my check next thurs, its gana be a big check too biggrin.gif

Oddly enough I probilby will be taking out a large amont of cash very soon, when my car goes into the body shop, because I get a better deal if I pay cash for it, and with all the crap I'm gana have fixed its gana be up there.

| (your name)
| (your number)
|_______________________________|

thats a bad idea with my luck she would read the first line and screem, not even thinking about what else it says, then I get to go to jail and meet Bruno who would make me his wife for a few hours.

I think I'll take it nice and easy, and do the usual, start with a conversation, and see how it goes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.