Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
celicagurl152003
We just got 6" here in new oxford not a freaking day ago and now they are calling for an major snow storm is developing and is going to hit here on monday thumbsdown.gif . I'm really begining to hate snow.....I want it to be spring, my poor car hasn't been driven in a week now because i keep getting snowed in and i can't get it to the shop to get painted....arrrg....I can't wait till I can take my car out and open up all the windows and the sun roof and just go cruzin...ok all better now

bye bye

-Christina frown.gif
Supersprynt
Yeah I know what you mean, longest winter ever.
BlackCelicaGT94
Thanks for taking our snow and rain and all that

perfect sunny weather here

though our local ski area hasnt been opened but i dont mind
celicagurl152003
tongue.gif take it back i don't want it anymore..... frown.gif .......lol
ghostdog
farmers almanac says its gonna last until mid-march. then again wtf do those farmers know anyway
celicagurl152003
lol....i hope that they are wrong
pr_caralho
QUOTE(gh0st_d0g @ Feb 26, 2005 - 8:53 PM)
farmers almanac says its gonna last until mid-march. then again wtf do those farmers know anyway
[right][snapback]250606[/snapback][/right]

these farmers almanac are fascist dictators.
95gtschick
hey.. look where i'm from.. all you people, shush! lol you don't know what it's like til you live in central canada... i mean, we don't live in igloo's or any of that, but we get snow probably 2-3 times a week, when it's sunny, it's SO cold, like, -35. but when it's cloudy, it's like, -3 and snowing.. you can't win! it only gets REALLY nice here in like late may/early june
mark_426
Yeah, its supposed to start after midnight tonight here.

Usually I can tolerate it, but its especially bad when I get a message that says this about a certain car being shipped:
" Special Weather Advisory
Please be aware we are experiencing transit delays of 4 to 5 days due to the prior weather conditions on the west coast and now the current weather conditions on the east coast. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we ensure the safety of our drivers and other motorists."
celicagurl152003
Boy that really sucks, and i feel bad for you up in canada......now we'ew expeceted to get 6-10 inches over night tonight....this really sucks.......
95gtschick
lol at some places we have up to 4 feet, sometimes more. and some has already melted wink.gif but the snow won't stop til april sometime
celicagurl152003
that really really sninks i don't think i'd be able to live there....i just want it to be summer, hey i'll just move to florida...then i won't have to deal with snow.....just hurricanes.....o well u win some u lose some.
95gtschick
lol, it's not so bad. you get used to it, i've lived here for 17 years now, the snow starts in like, november, sometimes october, and ends in march/april... i dunno, summers are short, but you have to make the most of them!
celicagurl152003
yea i guess.....i still like snow don't get me wrong it's just we get rain and then 6" snow and then it gets warm and melts, and my driveway is like the grand canyon already now it's filkled with mudd. then it snows again.....just gets old. Guess your right though gotta make the best of it
pr_caralho
QUOTE(95gtschick @ Feb 27, 2005 - 5:49 PM)
lol, it's not so bad.  you get used to it, i've lived here for 17 years now, the snow starts in like, november, sometimes october, and ends in march/april... i dunno, summers are short, but you have to make the most of them!
[right][snapback]250854[/snapback][/right]

sucks to be you
Jdog1385
cover is going back on the celi in the morning. another 6-10 inches coming our way starting mid-afternoon.
mjmsoccer
yeah get ready we are getting hit pretty hard in VA right now. I'd say at least 4 or 5 inches and its still coming down.
BBoYRuGGeD
tri-state and the rest of NE get ready for snow today!... starting this afternoon with minor snow drops and developing into a full out snow attack after 6pm. just heard on the news - tonight it'll be an inch an hour starting 6 and ending at or around midnight. get out the snow shovels people its time for a work out!
gas65
Quit complaining, it could be worse. biggrin.gif

user posted image
95gtschick
i'm gonna take some pictures for you guys.. of what my yard looks like, lol
Stealths95GT
I wish i was back home in pennsylvania instead of washington state...i hate it out here..and i miss the snow...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.