Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snowin Again In New Jersey
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
XxAxnCelica95xX
welll today i drove home from work since it was snowin big time..and my customer call in and cancel the apointments...soo on the way home there was a celica with bodykit fall the ditch..soo sad..to bad i didnt hav my digi cam with me or i would hav taken some pic of it......b4 i park in my drivway i slide for atleast 1 feet i think...i was goin 20 in the hoood but i hit the brake slowly but the car still slide...then i smell burn rubber...o well thats it.... ..anybody got anything to tell bout their snow story...im soo bored at home...

i will poost some pic of the snow after i charge it up.... biggrin.gif
BBoYRuGGeD
lol yah its pretty bad outside. i was like "screw classes" and skipped em all and hurried back home asap. i dont wunna get caught dead on the road (specially that i got performance tires) after it starts building up. after 6pm.... an inch every hour guys! so get back home safe all u NE 6gc people! tongue.gif
Digndoug
It shoulda hit Md hard, but its been snowing sence this morn and we only have maybe an inch on the ground, and I have tweo projects that are due this week, i dont feel like working on anymore.... rolleyes.gif
DamDirtyApes
bboyrugged iv never seen a pic of ur car before, its hot **** lol
macavely
well i hurt my shoulder changine the wheels one the celi ... i really hate this damn snow... and since i hurt it on the frist wheel i was only able to do the 2 front tires.. so as of right know i'm that guy i always wondered why just change the 2fronts ... change all 4 wheels a-hole.... damn i could slap my self .. i'm walking deep in a rice feild right now ..\

edit ;; just looked out side.. and the snow is not sticking to the ground... i hope it stays like that so i can have a nice smooth ride to work ..
BBoYRuGGeD
QUOTE(DamDirtyApes @ Feb 28, 2005 - 10:34 PM)
bboyrugged iv never seen a pic of ur car before, its hot **** lol
[right][snapback]251395[/snapback][/right]

r u talking about my old pimpomatic riced-out hyundai accent or my celi? tongue.gif
DamDirtyApes
celi of course
BBoYRuGGeD
QUOTE(DamDirtyApes @ Mar 1, 2005 - 12:53 AM)
celi of course
[right][snapback]251446[/snapback][/right]

a thnx thnx tongue.gif yah im sweatin ur car and its rims too... HOT
Akimbo
snowin in northern ohio too
XxAxnCelica95xX
aww i wanna go make a snowlady and put a dil for a nose...to bad there isnt enough snow yet...
macavely
QUOTE(XxAxnCelica95xX @ Feb 28, 2005 - 8:17 PM)
aww i wanna go make a snowlady and put a dil for a nose...to bad there isnt enough snow yet...
[right][snapback]251454[/snapback][/right]

dude there are just so many things wrong with that post i'm not even going to mention them ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.