Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random thoughts.
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
It seems like either the members are leaving, or the cars are being wrecked or broken into.. Is it bad years for the Celica's? or just cars in general?
XxAxnCelica95xX
QUOTE(Newbie @ Mar 3, 2005 - 1:07 AM)
It seems like either the members are leaving, or the cars are being wrecked or broken into.. Is it bad years for the Celica's? or just cars in general?
[right][snapback]252561[/snapback][/right]

very good one i would lik to see this answer..i think it just cars in general..other then that then....badluck wink.gif
Coomer
People come and go. As members leave and sell/wreck their cars, new ones buy Celicas and register and begin posting. smile.gif

For a while, I was too busy to post much. Now I've got more time and I've been investing a lot of it into the site. smile.gif
Akimbo
Wintry conditions...tends to screw some people over.
operative
ppl come, ppl go.
I crashed mine too this winter, but I fixed it, only body damage. Everything is brand new again.
thedevilmaycrie
well ive sold the celi... but im still here...

-DMC
Digndoug
I was gunna say these things happen. Every one will wreck there car sometime and everyone will want to get a dif better car, and some people want other things then cars.

One sad part is, prolly the only reason i still have my car, is cause this site.. maybe not sad but cool or somthign i dunno.
popstar
guy's the cars are geting older and so are we....
most of you guy's are young and will move on the better cars when you go to work....... it's called life.......
Jaws4God
i believe that this site is growing... and that may make it appear like there are more wrecks / people selling... so it may just be to the larger number of people means a better chance of bad luck for someone frown.gif
Dacoolguychris
the 6th gen celica's are getting older.. engines.. clutches... brakes... electrical... starts to go bad when a car get's older... not sure on life og toyota.. but i'd say after about 150k+ miles on a car.. and people want to switch to something better.. with less problems.. unless you're a true tuner and work on your car yourself.. then it can get expensive for mechanic bills..

BTW I love my celica and hope to have it for a long long time.. until the wheels fall off (knock on wood)

-Chris
Mr_E
QUOTE(Newbie @ Mar 3, 2005 - 1:07 AM)
[right][snapback]252561[/snapback][/right]

Mine's going like stink at the moment.

It's just a shame I'm thousands of miles away from it.
nitemare
I got 115,000 miles on my 95 celica gt..But still runs like a champ. And I still drive it between 90-100mph..But after we split apart, ill move on to probably another make/model. I dont have loyalty to any specific brand...Ive owed a honda/subaru/ and currently a ford festiva and toyota cel. im all over the place...But yeah, cars are getting old...and so are we..we all move on..And especially when they announced celica is being discontinued--its sad....but thats life...
Jeremy1210
Im getting older 26 now, and I have driven other cars, and nothing give me joy like I get from driving my slow celica. It by far has the most comfortable seats I have ever sat it. I love them. But yeah, I know I will have to get a 4 door soon since Im getting married, but I will keep my celi for life, thats for sure
BBoYRuGGeD
yah just like what jeremy said, im planning on keeping my celi to the grave biggrin.gif if something's going wrong with ur car, fix it. if somethings going old in your car, replace it. atleast thats my opinion. i dunno im not really into these new models that are coming out now...
shin
well... for me... although i crashed my celi, but i still love my car... everyone told me i should spend the money on some other cars instead of repairing it.. but i love the car too much to give it up... so that's why my celi's gonna be back, and better than before. new looks, new performance. biggrin.gif i mean newer cars are good.. but it doesn't give me the feel that the celi gives me.... something about her just attracts me sooooo much... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.