can i fix it?

can i get another?

how much would it be?

?????
dstrbcelica
*cough* still need to get together *cough*

-dstrb
Rjb23
Does your inside lights still work? Radio? Whipers? Heater/AC? If not you blew a fuse. Same thing happened to me turned out the wire going into my ignition from my alarm had worn threw and was shorting out. Check the top right fuse in your fuse box, its a green square one 40 amp. It may be blow.
Consynx
if not that you may want to take out the gauges and see if there's any cracks in the green...lines

if everythings still working, just not lite up, that's a $3 fix

dretti
if your cluster is broken you can get a new one. the trouble is finding one with a similar amout of miles as your old one. Mine broke when i messed up installing aftermarket overlay guages, so i got one at a junk yard for $150.
Digndoug
QUOTE(dretti @ Mar 13, 2005 - 2:29 PM)
if your cluster is broken you can get a new one.  the trouble is finding one with a similar amout of miles as your old one.  Mine broke when i messed up installing aftermarket overlay guages, so i got one at a junk yard for $150.
[right][snapback]256754[/snapback][/right]

$150??? Dang thats a rip.. the junkyeard here charges like i think 15-20 bucks..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.