Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new taillights on my car.
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
asg14
Just put them on today. Here are some pics. I hope to have more pics up in 2-4 weeks after I do some custom work on them (assuming I don't F them up!)

Stock tails:
user posted image

Aftermarket tails:
user posted image

Both (Comparison):
user posted image

Both aftermarket tails:
user posted image
asg14
Wow, that 3rd pic is REALLY blurry.....Mac must've taken the picture, tongue.gif
Supersprynt
I learned to drive on a 94 Camry V6.
Digndoug
wait is this a camery site or a celica?? gosh now im lost.. haha just kidding..

If you want my real opion I think they would look better just all red.. but my opionion dosnt have to count.
Consynx
i like, but you def need to gloss up the piece on the trunk lid, looks outta place now
macavely
WTF ..... ..... yea my camara is takign blurry pics .. but damn.....
asg14
QUOTE(Digndoug @ Mar 14, 2005 - 5:10 PM)
wait is this a camery site or a celica?? gosh now im lost.. haha just kidding..

If you want my real opion I think they would look better just all red.. but my opionion dosnt have to count.
[right][snapback]257244[/snapback][/right]

Wait, this is not a Camry site??????? owned.gif

Yeah, it would look nice all red, I do agree with you. Thing is, this is the ONLY legal aftermarket light they make for the car. They also make an all clear, but I would rather not get a ticket. I still have some custom work to do on the lights which will make them MUCH cleaner look to them......assuming my vision works out.

QUOTE(Consynx @ Mar 14, 2005 - 5:32 PM)
i like, but you def need to gloss up the piece on the trunk lid, looks outta place now
[right][snapback]257257[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, the thing is these are universal lights for the 92-96 Camry. The '92-'94 Camry had slightly different lights, of which these are based on. I do not think they can be glossed up, but it should look much better when I finish what I want on them which I hope to have done in 2-4 weeks.
tomazws
Don't ever do all-clear! I hate that crap! Everyone's trying to be Alteza or something. I like your lights a lot. Like Consynx said, might wanna do something with the piece on the trunk lid.
asg14
QUOTE(tomazws @ Mar 15, 2005 - 12:33 AM)
Don't ever do all-clear!  I hate that crap!  Everyone's trying to be Alteza or something.  I like your lights a lot.  Like Consynx said, might wanna do something with the piece on the trunk lid.
[right][snapback]257438[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but I have no idea what I would do to it. I will have to wait and see how it looks when I put the finishing touches on the tail lights though..........now I need to go and get some automotive spray paint and some sort of base coat......oh I can't wait! Hope to have it done the the end of next week!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.