Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just curious about a celica meet
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TrDcElica6thgen
damn u guys all live HELLA FAR i think im the only one frm the bay area on these forms,But yeah id drive to wherever to a celica meet, How far would u drive? Lets get somethin started
presure2
well,....im on the east coast...50mi south of boston, MA ...thats a LONG ASS way from cali...lol..
Cragspider
Well Jason and I hada meet at hte begining of the month in Piegon Forge Tn. We had guys from Tn, Va, Nc, and Ga come. So you could say that if there is enough planning and time a meet is possible but i would probably drive no more that 300 miles for a meet if it was going to be a good one. But were gona have the 2nd annual Piegon Forge meet this summer. We will post more about it later.
Bryan
ghostdog
Central NJ, would drive 200 miles for a good meet. After my car is done of course wink.gif
Zoom
NY--I'd say a nice meet in the Virginia would be a great winter break for us northeners ^^.
BigEdge169
Anybody from around Houston area or Texas even?
Coomer
Man, I'm way up in Washington state. smile.gif I'd drive maybe 200 miles for a meet if there's ever one in the northwest.
0Re0
Damn...I wish I lived in the mainland frown.gif Too bad im stuck in this island. The only celica meet here is the 7th gens. Oh well.
macavely
i'm in norther new jeresy and for some strange reason there are a lot of 6th gen celicas around here. but as far as going somewhere for a meet i would go up to 300 miles if there is a lot of stuff to do there.
Phat_99CeliGT
Im in Ohio. Pretty much centered to ya'll. I would be willing to drive 300 miles for a good meet this summer. by then i should have my car done. wink.gif
boosted_K2
considering my cars all fixed and i still have enough money to get my kit on and stuff, id say 300 miles, i live up near detroit.
Russkiy
QUOTE (TrDcElica6thgen @ Dec 3 2002, 09:52 AM)
damn u guys all live HELLA FAR i think im the only one frm the bay area on these forms,But yeah id drive to wherever to a celica meet, How far would u drive? Lets get somethin started

I am from bay area, so that's two of us already.....
TrDcElica6thgen
well Russkiy we should meet up
NEVERSTOP
You guys can just meet me where I'm from... dead center of the us... ****en corn ball iowa....

Newayz I will be in flordia next year late summer early fall with my car so I will try and hook up with anyone out there... I will be in the Tampa Bay area but will probably be other places.
BigEdge169
So I guess we've got no takers on Houston or Texas then. frown.gif
hioctane
im from the bay area, so that makes three of us
Mizuryu
I'm down to meet up with Bryan and jason in TN...that's right above me(Alabama)...but i'm basically down to go where ever the majority is willing to go
sleepy_b
hey guys. austin texas right here, so that makes 4 of us. shoot me an e-mail. sleepy_b@usahotmail.com. or instant massage me. my yahoo id is sleepy_b9

when you say bay area do you mean houston. because i could go there and back in one day. im down for houston
1exquizitcelica
everyone wants to go to VEGAS y not a vegas meet????? any other suggestions
BigEdge169
I'd be down with a Houston or Austin meet. Right now I actually live in College Station, so I'm pretty much in between.
celicakid84
south jersey here....hey we should have a 6th gen meet in nj
Blur
I'm in Sacramento, not too far from the bay area, i'd be down for doin something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.