Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any pics or soundclips of Greddy SP2?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
ScoobyDood
Just wondering if anyone had a soundclip of their Greddy on their 94-97 GT. If not post any kind of soundclip of your car with an aftermarket exhaust system cause I don't want to screw up and waste a bunch of money on a crap system for my 94 GT-S smile.gif Any help would be greatly appreciated smile.gif Thanks guys!
Blakout16
i think they discontinued the greddy sp2... im not shure. i think the only way u would aquire one is from a junkered celica or try to buy it off a person who currently has one.
ScoobyDood
Damnnn.. so who currently makes exhaust system for our cars?
Blakout16
ur gonna have to find a local exhaust shop and have em make custom exhaust... thats what i did and it came out really well. i got a magnaflow series II exhaust with a 2.25" piping all the way.

I heard alot of oppinions and such like getting Borla, HKS and a few others... i dunno ask around about how theres sounds like. Magnaflow imo sounds really good on low ends and u can definately hear it when u get goin pretty good. nothing too ricey but i turn alot of heads when i go by. dunno if its cuz the celi is so sexy or what?
ghostdog
the sp2 may still be available. hell you may even get lucky and find an old sp somewhere. if its worth it to you start making some calls and see if anyone has it in stock
lagos
here is a video of my greddy sp1 with my 5sfe motor

got to this site to download the video
http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2B60NQO...UF1S4OGDMU6SEFN
Blakout16
nice looking car lago's... and nice sounding exhaust
ScoobyDood
Damn you guys are really helpful smile.gif I didn't think anyone was going to reply or go as far as to post a vid biggrin.gif Thanks! As for the catalytic converter did you guys simply remove it? Like is it straight exhaust pipe from the header to the muffler?
Hanyo
wow lagos.. that is not loud at all.. I like it
ScoobyDood
QUOTE(Blakout16 @ Mar 14, 2005 - 5:46 PM)
ur gonna have to find a local exhaust shop and have em make custom exhaust... thats what i did and it came out really well. i got a magnaflow series II exhaust with a 2.25" piping all the way.

I heard alot of oppinions and such like getting Borla, HKS and a few others... i dunno ask around about how theres sounds like. Magnaflow imo sounds really good on low ends and u can definately hear it when u get goin pretty good. nothing too ricey but i turn alot of heads when i go by. dunno if its cuz the celi is so sexy or what?
[right][snapback]257263[/snapback][/right]

Do u know the model number of your Magnaflow?
Blakout16
PART #:
its not the prettiest, its just a muffler... but mangaflow has a whole series of racing/street editions of 4" to 7" mufflers so look on their site, i found mine farely quick
qban537
Lagos- that sounds mighty sweet! exact sound i wanted (kinda like the infinity fx) low deep sound very nice!
pr_caralho
ah ma gad thats hott
lagos
yeah i love the exhuast....just wish they made a 3inch version of it.
ScoobyDood
Yeah I think I'm gonna go with this one
user posted image
Mmm not too sure how the 4" will look, but I'm trying to find a 3"
305BlacKGT
I called GReddy yesterday and they told me they have the SP2 available now for our cars, its just not on the site because its a new product. I hope he is right.
ScoobyDood
Question 2, Am I able to put a test pipe instead of the cat? smile.gif
ScoobyDood
user posted image
Going with this one, I'll post pics Wednesday smile.gif
lagos
QUOTE(ScoobyDood @ Mar 17, 2005 - 12:41 PM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]258523[/snapback][/right]

anyone have this magnaflow on their car right now? i think this might be my muffler when i do a 3in exhaust.
ScoobyDood
QUOTE(lagos @ Mar 21, 2005 - 7:25 PM)
QUOTE(ScoobyDood @ Mar 17, 2005 - 12:41 PM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]258523[/snapback][/right]

anyone have this magnaflow on their car right now? i think this might be my muffler when i do a 3in exhaust.
[right][snapback]260395[/snapback][/right]

I lined that one up yesterday under the car and it didn't look good at all, looked way too huge for the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.