Full Version: Just some pics from my garage.... :D
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
doGGy
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

1. Custom gauge mounting on the center panel... testing for fit...

2. Same thing - another angle

3. Whats what happends then you try to fabricate custom tails, take mold from original tails, and cant hold the tail in your hand........drop from 1 meter on concret kills it....

4. Wount need any explanations smile.gif

5. Custom Cooling panel prototipe - test fit before preparation for mold making....

thedevilmaycrie
once again everyone is in awww of your ablities romas smile.gif

-DMC
doGGy
Go AWAY! lol biggrin.gif

QUOTE(thedevilmaycrie @ Mar 21, 2005 - 12:34 PM)
once again everyone is in awww of your ablities romas smile.gif

-DMC
[right][snapback]260272[/snapback][/right]

Coomer
Sweet! I can't wait to see the finished bumper. smile.gif
Batman722
Awesome stuff. Awesome
shin
lol... how i wish i'm living at the area where you live doggy lol... then i'll bringmy ride over and get everything custom lol... biggrin.gif
doGGy
Lol smile.gif Thanks god, cuz i wount have time at all for my Celi and Mister 2 smile.gif

QUOTE(shin @ Mar 21, 2005 - 12:45 PM)
lol... how i wish i'm living at the area where you live doggy lol... then i'll bringmy ride over and get everything custom lol...  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]260280[/snapback][/right]

lil_lissa
wow i really like how you've done your interior.. nice job
drnovascotia
Congrats on turning a beautiful black interior into a multi color ricemobile. . .

Dr.
Consynx
i'd have to say forgive him, he's retarded and doesn't have room to talk...smile.gif but that's the nice side of me

Smooth Move on the Tail-light
doGGy
WOW, thanks smile.gif I forgot what this word means but anyway... If only i could drive my car like this and show everyone this multicolor piece rice mobile....

But anyway as long as you dont know a $hi.... then you will be forgiven..

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(drnovascotia @ Mar 21, 2005 - 7:36 PM)
Congrats on turning a  beautiful black interior into a multi color ricemobile. . .

Dr.
[right][snapback]260436[/snapback][/right]

2003cbgts
awesome interior biggrin.gif
doGGy
no no its multicolored rice mobile - you are wrong smile.gif

btw - thank you smile.gif it aint awesome anymore, now it is in CF frown.gif

QUOTE(2003cbgts @ Mar 22, 2005 - 2:56 PM)
awesome interior biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]260812[/snapback][/right]

Consynx
ignore it...
from the looks of his profile he loves Dick Vitale tongue.gif

anyways...CF...huh? wha???
drnovascotia
Lol, you mean I like a 1 colored interior, not a mickey moused spray painted one. or a spray painted engine bay. Real cute how the fuse covers and wires and wire loom match though.

I shouldn't talk, I did that to my interior when I was 17 as well, hopefully it's a stage you're going through, lol.

The whole point of my response is that not everyone's gonna like it, and as long as you do thats all that matters. Be prepared to have smack talked however when you open your car and people see your cute engine bay and your multi colored interior.

Dr.
Jdog1385
Lol, you mean I like a 1 colored interior, not a mickey moused spray painted one. or a spray painted engine bay. Real cute how the fuse covers and wires and wire loom match though.

I shouldn't talk, I did that to my interior when I was 17 as well, hopefully it's a stage you're going through, lol.

The whole point of my response is that not everyone's gonna like it, and as long as you do thats all that matters. Be prepared to have smack talked however when you open your car and people see your cute engine bay and your multi colored interior.

Dr.

bro are you seriously talking sh*t to doggy? do you even know his car or what he does for us. he has one of the finest celicas in the world and you have the nerve to talk smack. wow, you need to learn a few things before you post.

i mean...did he even ask for your opinion?
Defgeph
Romas,
We have the same body kit.
user posted image

who needs a front bumper anyway ?

Doggy pwnz N.H.
drnovascotia
Lol, you're right, front bumpers are overrated, this is my other car.

user posted image

And I'm sure he's an awesome guy, but i'm also sure I just gave an opinion, don't like it well then ignore it, as easy as that. I like the gauges, but 3 colors with an interior doesn't flow well in my mind. If thats talking smack in your online 6gc world then I guess so, other people call it feedback. Respect me for it or cry about it, I don't care.

Dr.
Consynx
i can't find the third color...but im color blind

i think what they want is for you not to call a fully custom car rice.
he made the body kit, he is prob making the turbo manifolds, he makes practically everything(cept the wheels....I MADE THOSE wink.gif tongue.gif)

that's prob all, Romas...i'm going to nag you about new interior plastics.
doGGy
If you only knew what color interior is painted - then you wount talk.... from the these pics - yes it looks multicolored. Why? Cuz the paint is custom mixed Titan Silver flip to Ice blue... Then there is no light it is Ice blue (like the piece what is near the drivers side door panel, or the driver side pilar) then the lights hits it is Titan silver just like all other pieces.... But what do you know, you painted your interior like this then you was 17..... ye.... if only i did this then i was 17...

As for the engine - you must be bling or somthing, the cover looms are all the same color, but what do you know anyways.... Im speachless, and i dont really care if you like it or not, but next time before flaming some one TRY TO KNOW what you are talking about,and it seems like you dont know a SHi,..... and never saw any pics then my car was on Road not stored in garage after accident and etc...

oh and yes, thanks for the feedback, and i like mickey mouse spray paint yey!

QUOTE(drnovascotia @ Mar 22, 2005 - 5:44 PM)

The whole point of my response is that not everyone's gonna like it, and as long as you do  thats all that matters. Be prepared to have smack talked however when you open your car and people see your cute engine bay and your multi colored interior.

Dr.
[right][snapback]260887[/snapback][/right]
Blakout16
if any of u didnt catch... the first 2 pictures were just for fitment, its not the final product. i think u need to trust romas, he''ll turn it all nice and shiny and hopefully non-rice.
doGGy
Here are few pics for you to brag about:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This is how it looked before all the dust, damage and etc etc..
doGGy
Its like if i jumperd on your picture and said, wow nice painting, you not even bothered to cover the ines side of the fender, and turned it into red and etc etc, and i could continue... But i wount, cuz i dont care, maybe there was reasons for this or what.... Whats why i hate then some one jumps and start talking nonsens not even knowing stuff whats he talks about....

QUOTE(drnovascotia @ Mar 22, 2005 - 9:26 PM)
Lol, you're right, front bumpers are overrated, this is my other car.

user posted image

And I'm sure he's an awesome guy, but i'm also sure I just gave an opinion, don't like it well then ignore it, as easy as that. I like the gauges, but 3 colors with an interior doesn't flow well in my mind. If thats talking smack in your online 6gc world then I guess so, other people call it feedback. Respect me for it or cry about it, I don't care.

Dr.
[right][snapback]261025[/snapback][/right]

ghostdog
.. this is getting rather rediculous. the guy merely made an off the cuff remark and you all are jumping on him like it was sacrilege. granted, nobody asked for his opinion but its still just that, an opinion, so who cares?
DJMC_Celica
Not Bad looking
drnovascotia
thank you, like I said I gave my opinion, and if you don't like it then ignore it, it's that easy. I don't like multi colored interiors - how is ist 3 colors ? the silverish, the white and the black . . It is awesome you're custom making it all but in my opinion several colors don't flow, I like an all black color, and you don't, to each their own.

Feel free to dog on my car, I thought I was picking up an amazing machine but found out dozens of problems like these. It won't look like that when it's done.

And I didn't paint it, looks like Maaco did from this pic, lol

user posted image

Dr.
thedevilmaycrie
QUOTE(drnovascotia @ Mar 23, 2005 - 6:54 AM)
thank you, like I said I gave my opinion, and if you don't like it then ignore it, it's that easy. I don't like multi colored interiors - how is ist 3 colors ? the silverish, the white and the black . . It is awesome you're custom making it all but in my opinion several colors don't flow, I like an all black color, and you don't, to each their own.

Feel free to dog on my car, I thought I was picking up an amazing machine but found out dozens of problems like these. It won't look like that when it's done.

And I didn't paint it, looks like Maaco did from this pic, lol

user posted image

Dr.
[right][snapback]261171[/snapback][/right]

the whitesh??? are you talking about his center consol??? if so then your an idoit... we was showing parts he has make .... the center constol isnt painted... he was just showing it...

-DMC
doGGy
I don't like multi colored interiors - how is ist 3 colors ? the silverish, the white and the black . .

Its kinda strange what you see another color there smile.gif Its all as i said in 2 colors - black and grey/silverish/blue color.....

BUT.....

Well, lets forget all this..... maybe im mistiping somthing or my english isnt what good for me to express what i mean....

Anyway smile.gif
Consynx
ghost, i was just helpin him out, because the word "rice" really aggrivates me...
i'm not sure if you'd feel the same if someone called your car rice...some people aren't affected by that, IMO racist, word
Jdog1385
ghost, i was just helpin him out, because the word "rice" really aggrivates me...i'm not sure if you'd feel the same if someone called your car rice...some people aren't affected by that, IMO racist, word

tru that
RedSunCelica
QUOTE(Jdog1385 @ Mar 24, 2005 - 2:40 PM)
ghost, i was just helpin him out, because the word "rice" really aggrivates me...i'm not sure if you'd feel the same if someone called your car rice...some people aren't affected by that, IMO racist, word

tru that
[right][snapback]261858[/snapback][/right]

i gt dibs on the custom center dash and the cooling panel!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.