Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liar, Fake, Ricer..........I'm Sorry!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
DJMC_Celica
Well....

Long time since i posted here! Recently coomer and i have been talking about our "differences" and we both noticed a few things. For starters i have started a lot of $hit on the boards and i have cause coomer a lot of headaches, and yes i have even almost gotten him into a lot of trouble...

Basically I am/was a Ricer!
1. I truly didnt lie about my rim size, cause honestly i didnt know exactly how to measure wheels, i always thought you measure from lip to lip!? Obviously i was wrong, i ordered 18s but got exstatic when i measured and thought i had 19 1/2" rims!!! biggrin.gif .
I am sorry if you felt i was truly lying about that.

2. The intercooler stuff. I dont know much about engines, i basically look at my car is a canvas, i guess the outside is my masterpiece, not whats underneath the hood. So when "i try" to talk engine talk, i realize i sound more like a dumbass then a mechanic. When i saw an intercooler online for 99 Celica i got all excited posted it, and said i wanted to buy it. I didnt realize later that it was fake and was only for looks!!! So then i laughed about it and got ripped on by a bunch of other members.
I am truly sorry if this bothered anyone!

3. The blow-off valve. WoW! this is a biggy. When i first heard the sound i thought that was the coolest thing next to microwavable popcorn! I seriously thought that you could attain that noise by just adding something in your motor without having to spend 3-5k just to gain some extra HP (which i dont really need) and the sound! So i asked which i got laughed at even more again!
I am once again sorry if anyone wanted to laugh at me about this one!

Rule Breaking!:

1. SO...We all have done this once or twice gotten warned by a mod, and then stopped right?
Well, i did it, and didnt stop after i was warned! I continued cause i was a smart ass and said, "eh, whats the worst that could happen?" Well guess what folks, i found out! And it sucks, so to all you newbs be forewarned! I talked about everything and anything from downloading music, movies, games, hacking, breaking into accounts, stealing internet info, passwords, and serial numbers! Had i read the forum RULES before i did all that and realized what would happen if you do continue with that kind of information, i would have never posted it!!! BUT I DID! Stupidly and coomer gave me a plethora of chances to redeem myself, and i didnt. So i got warned! 20% to be exact. Which ment all my posts had to be reviewed by a mod before listed. $hitty! After 6 months of being warned i got bitter and bashed 6gc and moderators just cause i was so p!st about being warned when it was all my fault! So now i cant right or post without haveing at least an hour or two go by before anyone sees it!

2. NEW NAME! After not being able to post i got tired and needed to ask questions and needed answers FAST! So i said $crew it and i created a new name! LamboCelica! Yup! I sure did, i needed to ask questions and get my answers, i figured i might even be able to start over on the boards! Then coomer caught me, and here i am in even bigger trouble! It's not fun, to see everyone else chit-chat on the boards and not be able to join in! frown.gif . It's like detention!!!

I guess all my reasons for doing it would have to be tangled up into a ball of frustration! Its like highschool, ya know? You'll say, do, act and be anything you can so your "cool" no matter what the consequences are you think your being cool! Well, in the end its like hitting rock bottom! TRULY!

I want to start my appologies to Coomer, i came and gave you numerous headaches day in and day out. I am sorry

Next All the moderators, i am sorry i know i have told a few of you off and i was not nice nor was i considerat of your jobs on the board!

Next to all the members, i am sorry i Lied, deceived, BS'ed, faked and acted like a ricer to you. I am sorry

Finally i am sorry to the hosting company, Coomer is a great webmaster he deserves what he has, and i appologize for writing what i did and almost getting him in trouble!

..........To end this post i told coomer, that whether you guys want to use me as your personal punching bag, fine! If you actually are understanding then i hope most of you will like to see me stay, other wise let coomer know you want me gone. I told coomer that at this point i'd be fine if you all wanted me banned and delete my name from the Members. I lied, and thats what my punishment is then i have to deal with that! frown.gif .

It's been fun hopefully everyone can accept my appologies and forgive me.
Thanks everyone and once again i am sorry!
Ryan -aka- DJMC_Celica
Blakout16
i still laugh at the 19.5" thing, i swear that thing comes up like atleast 5 times a month... reguardless it was fun times, and good thing u learned ur lesson smile.gif
acenova
Well DJMC, I never talked to you much (if at all), but I had heard the stories and read some of the posts and some of the fights. Personally I think fights on here are ridiculous, as is bragging about the illegal **** you do. YOu have been given countless chances to redeem yourself and not once did you take advantage.

To be able to realize all of this makes me want to believe that you have turned a new leaf, and to be able to admit it all as well.

I personally have no problem with you, this is more for the other people who read this post. I feel that you should get a last chance, but I also feel that you should continue to be monitored closely. It sounds as though you've betrayed a lot of people's trust, so hopefully they can find it easy to forgive, but it won't be easy to forget.

Best of Luck man.
SoundSlut_dotcom
LOL!
Ryu3x16
biggrin.gif LOL! that's some funny stories... loved it..you're a keeper
macavely
he stands in there as mac coats his hand with baby powder and passes it to the next 6gc.net member.... SSSLLLLLLAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! ..

orvillescelica
I say that if youve learned your lesson and Coomer and the mods are willing to give you a second chance, then forgiveness and redemption is in order. Youve seen first hand that these boards have SO much to offer, that it isnt a large price to pay to follow a few simple rules.

Also, i see nothing morally wrong with being a ricer. If you like your ride like that, then so be it! You like what you like and thats that. Just dont expect everyone to agree or offer support to ideas that they deem to be "cosemtically unnecessary." You can be the worlds biggest ricer and still follow the rules of the boards.
easternpiro1
RICE ON BABY...rice on!!! Every place needs a guy to shake it up a bit....
x_itchy_b_x
i think ur have alot of balls to write all that and own up. we all need second chances. hi my name is john tongue.gif ur fine with me.
vangSTa_celica
Lets pretend this stuff never happened.

Welcome to the boards DJMC_Celica.
Stay and I hope you enjoy wink.gif
DJMC_Celica
Thanks guys i appreciate the support!
snakeloa
Well i have nothing to say here, i never had any trouble with you. But i want to tell you what ever happens, even when you get kicked out of this board, this might have been your most importend post ever and i have to tell you that i honestly respect you for having enough balls to tell us all this.

Stay in

cheers Jörch
ScoobyDooCruiser
Good job at fessin up man. I don't know what prompted you to write this, but I admire it.

I've been hanging in the background for a while because of some of the hate going around here, if only everyone on the boards was like you man.

I hope you can stay around, cause I can see you want to change, and thats the important part.

Thanks for making the boards a better place, and I hope you'll be hanging round.
BLINKYxMUNKEY
Props on the comeback. and Welcome back...
DJMC_Celica
QUOTE(ScoobyDooCruiser @ Mar 28, 2005 - 7:06 PM)
Good job at fessin up man. I don't know what prompted you to write this, but I admire it.

I've been hanging in the background for a while because of some of the hate going around here, if only everyone on the boards was like you man.

I hope you can stay around, cause I can see you want to change, and thats the important part.

Thanks for making the boards a better place, and I hope you'll be hanging round.
[right][snapback]263348[/snapback][/right]

Thanks! I truly love this board, and i hope coomer and the mods, seriously look at this cause i love chattin with you guys, and i need to talk with you guys as much as possible! Thanks again, EVERYONE!

Ryan
CheesyLobster
Welcome back man.
Andason
they 10s but i keep em clean
madmods
This is an outrage and a damm shame. I have turned over the thread to the Department of Homeland security for investigation of internet identity theft. I miss lambocelica and want him to make an appearance here and there wink.gif
Welcome back bro, now can you talk Jen and John into staying, and where the hell is DJ Vinny???
95gtschick
QUOTE(Andason @ Mar 28, 2005 - 8:50 PM)
they 10s but i keep em clean
[right][snapback]263384[/snapback][/right]

lol, great movie... welcome back
DJMC_Celica
Well...Im not exactly back im 40% warned, so....
But thanks again to everyone!
turboinduction
well ryan, you were always good with me.

Chrome polish - no one will know wink.gif

-Ti
droptopGT
i never had a problem with you but i admire your standing up and admitting your mistakes. see you around the forums
Akimbo
You got guts. Welcome back.
tomazws
lol this is a funny thread... u'r one cool dude
DJMC_Celica
Well! I havent heard anything from the mods, i am still at 40% which means i am still not allowed to post immediatly, so i guess i am having my account deleted? It's been great everyone. Thanks again for your support!
Ryan -aka- DJMC
SlowCelica94
Big ole woot for being apart of the 40% warned club.
slipgun
Wow man, I couldnt have written that. Welcome back smile.gif
Ps. I agree chrome is pimp
drdos
lol wow. man i sould post this on ubrf.
Keiri
Never saw you doing half this stuff but welcome back either way.

Brian
celicarocker
change your car domain page... i still say there is no way in hell you run 14.3....
thedevilmaycrie
and stop giving tkd names of people to join his site... its kinda rude to come on a site and ask people to join another site...

-DMC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.