Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nextel Customers
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Jonathan
WHo's got that ? ?

if you do kill yourself !

I have had it for past couple days. I gave it out two two people and now 7 people have it now. I hate it.
Phat_99CeliGT
i don't get it?
mine chirps when the batt is dieing.
Blakout16
sounds like a disease.
H8DC3lica94
U must be reffering to Direct Connect.

I have nextel and only a few have my connect number. It doesnt bother me, they just better have a good reason. Plus its alot better than caling up a person just to tell them that they are out side and cost you a minute even when it was only 2 seconds.

I use to have tmobile and would have bills up to $160 a month.
Now i have a nextel with 1000 minutes, unlimited direct connect, free night and weekends, and free unlimited incoming calls.
The only thing is that i dont have text messaging. And my phone wont tell me who its from or when it was sent.

But im happy with it.

"Where you At?"
shin
i'm using nextel.... well.. probably cause your private id's recycled under that NPA.. it nvr happen to me cause i created a new private id for myself..
droptopGT
i use nextel and i haven't had any problems with the DC, starting from my i90 and all the way through the line to my i860. no problems at all biggrin.gif
Stealths95GT
sprint and nextel are merging..so i am hoping that sprint will be able to walkie w/ the nextel so i can keep my sprint account
Ale_lock
Yeah, its such a good feature yet they can reach you without having to accept their D/C, ugh.
Jonathan
lol Holler smile.gif
Ale_lock
Funny too that you live in the area that my half-sister lives in, I just might to make you go bother her. smile.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
QUOTE(H8DC3lica94 @ Apr 8, 2005 - 11:33 PM)

I use to have tmobile and would have bills up to $160 a month.

[right][snapback]268709[/snapback][/right]

That aint sh!t! I got 300-500 dollar cell bills EVERY month. :-( Oh well!
Ale_lock
Yeah, I save so much with my nextel <3. I pay $90-110 a month, now it may seem abit too much but with the free incoming calls plan, I rather pay that than the money I would of had to pay for over 6k+ incoming minutes a month (almost every month, average is 4k).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.