Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Week Sucks
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
Coomer
frown.gif

I hate this week...it's been nothing but hell.

It started out with the Yelli Celi not starting after I got it back together. Half an hour later, the car was completely dead. Not a single light, switch, or sound works in the car.

I stayed up late working on the car, woke up Tuesday and was puking and stuff. I figured I had the flu, so I didn't go to school or work. Same thing Wednesday. Last night I woke up hacking up blood, so I figured I might have strepthroat again and scheduled a doctor appointment.

So today I stayed home for most of the day and missed my morning classes and work, then I decided to go to my night class. I failed a quiz and found out that our group failed our first two assignments.

After class I was driving slightly under the speed limit in my beater '88 GT when a cop turned around and followed me, then pulled me over and gave me a $639 ticket for no front plate and no valid insurance card. I think I can get out of the charges though.

So I got home to work on the Yelli Celi, only to find that none of the latest things I did helped to fix it. I'm thinking of just parting it out, since I don't want to deal with it anymore. I don't have time with 18 credits and 25+ hours of work every week. And I need a car to drive or money to buy a car to drive.

Then my parents got home and my mom started screaming at me for my ticket and saying how I'm so irresponsible for missing school and stuff, knowing that I was puking and hacking up blood all week.

This week just sucks, and tomorrow I have to go get two root canals on my teeth, so that'll make the week even better. At least there's the Celica meet Saturday, but wait, oh yeah, I have no Celica. frown.gif
asg14
Damn, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that you get better VERY soon. smile.gif

And DON'T part with the Yeli Celi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celicagurl152003
QUOTE(asg14 @ Apr 15, 2005 - 4:58 AM)
Damn, I am so sorry to hear that.  I hope that you get better VERY soon. smile.gif

And DON'T part with the Yeli Celi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]271698[/snapback][/right]

I'll agree with that ^^^^^^. also i hope you feel better and get arid of all that bad luck you seem to have fallowing you around
vangSTa_celica
Damn Coom. Hope everything turns out better, your health, your car and your school. I know how tough it is to balance out life and school. Take it easy bud.
amysmojo
WOW - Coomer...we will give you the weekend you deserve! lol Right Natalie???

p.s. coughing up blood? Gross! dont drink anymore yakima water! lol
JDM321
QUOTE(Coomer @ Apr 14, 2005 - 9:55 PM)
frown.gif

I hate this week...it's been nothing but hell.

It started out with the Yelli Celi not starting after I got it back together. Half an hour later, the car was completely dead. Not a single light, switch, or sound works in the car.

I stayed up late working on the car, woke up Tuesday and was puking and stuff. I figured I had the flu, so I didn't go to school or work. Same thing Wednesday. Last night I woke up hacking up blood, so I figured I might have strepthroat again and scheduled a doctor appointment.

So today I stayed home for most of the day and missed my morning classes and work, then I decided to go to my night class. I failed a quiz and found out that our group failed our first two assignments.

After class I was driving slightly under the speed limit in my beater '88 GT when a cop turned around and followed me, then pulled me over and gave me a $639 ticket for no front plate and no valid insurance card. I think I can get out of the charges though.

So I got home to work on the Yelli Celi, only to find that none of the latest things I did helped to fix it. I'm thinking of just parting it out, since I don't want to deal with it anymore. I don't have time with 18 credits and 25+ hours of work every week. And I need a car to drive or money to buy a car to drive.

Then my parents got home and my mom started screaming at me for my ticket and saying how I'm so irresponsible for missing school and stuff, knowing that I was puking and hacking up blood all week.

This week just sucks, and tomorrow I have to go get two root canals on my teeth, so that'll make the week even better. At least there's the Celica meet Saturday, but wait, oh yeah, I have no Celica. frown.gif
[right][snapback]271697[/snapback][/right]

Wow Coomer that's really a suck week u had. Well for the ticket i'm sure u can get out the charges. well Commer i'm just wondering does ur parents know that u creat this site? cause if my parents know i creat this beautifull site, they'll be so proud of me! Oh well Coomer i'm sure next week will be better, hand in there!
OrbitalGT95
coom, if i only lived on the west coast man...i'd take you to every strip club and buy you like 10 lap dances, sry man...jus remember there's a sliver lining behind every cloud
ILuvMyCelica95
Wow.. thats one hell of a week....

Dont part out the Celi everyone loooooves it!!!
shin
damn coomer..... ya better get some rest man... you have too much stress on you.. go relax for awhile and you'll feel better.. don't part out the celi. it's too beautiful to give up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.