Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars in the Family (56k warning)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
KAMiX
This thread is kind of a continuation of my Wheel Choice thread, but a topic change!

I said before that my dad had a set of ROH Adrenalines. Here they are on an imported GM opel sports (Holden Astra in Australia).

user posted image

user posted image

The wheels are 15 inch I believe, I'd be going for white painted 18's biggrin.gif

That's actually my step mothers car! biggrin.gif - Here are some pictures of my dads 'lil baby.

A Ford Mustang Cobra (2001 I think) - Right hand drive conversion, 400 HP v8 OMG! - and no, he doesn't let me drive it! frown.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is dads 1991 BMW 7 series v8

I got to drive it for a month while I was waiting on the celica and mmm do I miss it! (beat a R33 GTS-t).

user posted image

Let me know what you think!?!?! I don't get to see these cars all that much as I live 8 hours drive from where they are parked frown.gif
SXR
I like the Ford Mustang Cobra I bet it goes real well, with 400hp it should, shame you can't drive it. biggrin.gif
Never been a fan of holdens though, it just dosent look balanced like a ya average Commodore.
Nice Rims on it no doubt about that.

By the way do your parents race them. You know drop the top and speed down the highway?
KAMiX
You know drop the top and speed down the highway?

Yeah of course! (mainly when I'm there)

They Live in a country fishing town, so there is plenty of highway around. - And minimal cops !

btw
Never been a fan of holdens though, it just dosent look balanced like a ya average Commodore

erm a commodore is a holden??

I know what you mean tho, I didn't like the Astra's until I took it for a fang around the hills smile.gif
boosted_K2
WTH lol looking at a RHD stang is awkward!!
Matthew
ya if you wanna see mustangs more come to the u s. they are everywhere. rich punks who think they are the shiat. fat mexican biatchs. and people who think a V6 is fast.

hardly no GT's and very seldom like one a year see a cobra
i do have a buddy who has an authentic saleen but that doesn't count.
The_Argon
QUOTE (igotta5S-FEturbo @ Apr 13, 2003 - 12:45 PM)
ya if you wanna see mustangs more come to the u s. they are everywhere. rich punks who think they are the shiat. fat mexican biatchs. and people who think a V6 is fast.

lol @ mental image of rich punks and fat mexicans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.