Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arospeed Header
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Drew-887
I need some help with this. Would this header fit on my 95 Celica ST?

http://www.arospeed.com/product_info.php?c...products_id=286
playr158
yes it will fit with a small modification

better to go with ebay though
Drew-887
What kind of small modification and how much do you think it will cost?
RedSunCelica
QUOTE(Drew-887 @ Apr 22, 2005 - 4:25 PM)
What kind of small modification and how much do you think it will cost?
[right][snapback]276556[/snapback][/right]

small modifications = take it to a muffler shop. the mid pipe is at a different angle which hits the oil pan also it needs to be extended a little.
Drew-887
Cool, thanks for helping me. smile.gif
Illyont
I'm rather bringing back this thread than to start my own.. I guess this also goes for a 99 ST?

I would have to talk to my shop before buying then, to see if they can do that kind of work.

This must be one of the only aftermarket headers made for the 1.8 7A-FE, and it's to bad it doesn't bolt on to the Celica. Why on earth do they make a performance header for the Corolla 1.8, and leave out the Celica? Stupid..

Can someone change the parts database:

"This is a header made specifically for the sixth generation Toyota Celica. The part number for the 7A-FE header is ARO800911, and for the 5S-FE, it is ARO800912."

No, it is made for a Corolla 93-97, and not the Celica. And not for 94-99..
playr158
this isn't even made anymore this should be removed from the parts database
yarik83
buy a corolla header, cut it right below 4-2-1, cut pipe at angle, ecut and make sure header pipe that goes to cat converter is at a much bigger angle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.