Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arent cops supposed to.......?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
BlackCelicaGT94
So last night I hit up the street races so there we are crusing down a main road going to a spot and a cop passes us going the opposite way then he flips a U-ey with no lights he starts speeding down the road takes a right at the light almost having one of the cars hit him then he proceeds to turn down the streets where the races take place just speeding like the lil BIOTCH he is!

I got this all on tape too :-)
But shouldnt his lights have been on the whole time?

Oh and there were no people at that track yet so thats what makes it funny. If he was smart he should have kept to himself then got back up about 10 mins later and came and got all of us!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FORGOT TO ADD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
three cops blocked in a car and guess what the deal was? A 14 year old girl was driving! god thats gotta be embarssing! HELLO IF YOURE GONNA TAKE A CAR AND GO DRIVE AND YOURE UNDER 16 THEN DONT TAKE IT TO THE RACES WHERE COPS ARE GOING TO BE EVERYWHERE! PEOPLE ARE FUNNY
Mage
I'm pretty sure cops need the siren on if they're going to break traffic laws... at least in the old police quest games you had to do that or you would die and have to load a save game.
hata
copz alwayz abuse their power and rights.
Matthew
QUOTE (Mage @ Apr 13, 2003 - 10:37 AM)
I'm pretty sure cops need the siren on if they're going to break traffic laws... at least in the old police quest games you had to do that or you would die and have to load a save game.

lmao nice one man

yea i see cops sitting at red lights all the time and they flip on their sirens and lights to go through then after they are through the intersection they shut them off and just drive normally.

yea you should turn that guy in. don't go to the police department either. go to the county attorney or something. actually i don't really know where to go.
forkee
hey hey hey, i don't like em all that much too, but still, give 'em credit. after all they DO make the roads safer than if there weren't any cops. imagine the insanity....... biggrin.gif
Matthew
forkee's a cop

edit: you should change your name to spork ~spoon and fork~ like the ones they give you in jail
hata
QUOTE (forkee @ Apr 13, 2003 - 6:36 PM)
hey hey hey, i don't like em all that much too, but still, give 'em credit. after all they DO make the roads safer than if there weren't any cops. imagine the insanity....... biggrin.gif

I like insanity...
macavely
NO cops don't have to put on there lights or anything else
ghostdog
cops can do whatever they want. and thats why I hate them.
BlackCelicaGT94
Im pretty sure that theyre supposed to put on their lights and slow down before entering an intersection!
Inferno
See, that sort of makes me angry. I see all of your points, but you should also see another point. My dad is a cop, and it makes me angry (not at you guys) at the cops who have done horrible things because it makes a bad name for people like my dad. frown.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
I dont hate cops at all! Just makes me mad when they go about things wrong! Like if they wanted to break up the racing they could have waited till we all parked then blocked us in instead of chasing us out before we started up cuz then we'd go to another track. If they blocked us in and did some lecture thing maybe wrote down all our info then id probably not be hitting up the tracks for the night!
hata
QUOTE (BlackCelicaGT94 @ Apr 14, 2003 - 12:39 PM)
If they blocked us in and did some lecture thing maybe wrote down all our info then id probably not be hitting up the tracks for the night!

I been in about 2 of them an even though they both wasted my tym...the 2nd 1 waz dope cause we just had fun. But I dont like dem takin down the info an inspectin car...just fawk wit hte guy behind me an ignore me...(copz) biggrin.gif
forkee
QUOTE (igotta5S-FEturbo @ Apr 13, 2003 - 6:43 PM)
forkee's a cop

edit: you should change your name to spork ~spoon and fork~ like the ones they give you in jail

lol, im not a cop, im a cook biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.