Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some new pics
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Batman722
love what you did with the back seats. Awesome job with that
amysmojo
Here you go tongue.gif I hate clicking on links to see the pics hahaha...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
vangSTa_celica
Nice interior. Great work.
BBoYRuGGeD
QUOTE(Batman722 @ May 4, 2005 - 6:44 AM)
love what you did with the back seats. Awesome job with that
[right][snapback]282212[/snapback][/right]

^^^^ i agree!

bboy
Slowrider
cool idea with the amps in the back seats, respekt wink.gif
CelicaSTX02
Man, your car is looking freaking sweeeetttt. I love all you've done except for that hideous decal on the side of it.
Digndoug
How much padding did you take out of the back seat? Is it still some what comfortable??
Drocay
looks great bro, i'm doing the same kinda with my rear.
shin
wow..... nice. looks hot.
Consynx
he didn't lose any most likely
he cut the bottom piece in half, and then put the wood thereto give some space underneath

i didn't check out the pic pics, so if it really is a seat...ow tongue.gif

hey, if you want a A8002T PM me, used, so i'll go cheap smile.gif
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(CelicaSTX02 @ May 4, 2005 - 8:20 AM)
Man, your car is looking freaking sweeeetttt.  I love all you've done except for that hideous decal on the side of it.
[right][snapback]282294[/snapback][/right]

those will be coming off soon
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(Digndoug @ May 4, 2005 - 8:58 AM)
How much padding did you take out of the back seat? Is it still some what comfortable??
[right][snapback]282306[/snapback][/right]

all the padding is removed , and i added some pillow type cotton stuff thats really fluffy to put between the box and the upholstry. ive only sat back there a few times just messing around and it didnt really feel to bad, im usually driving the car wink.gif , but ive been on several long road trips with a person in the back and they never complained about it at all so it cant be too bad biggrin.gif
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(Consynx @ May 4, 2005 - 10:22 AM)

hey, if you want a A8002T PM me, used, so i'll go cheap smile.gif
[right][snapback]282355[/snapback][/right]

how much do u want for it shipped? zip code 68901

lagos
did doggy make those spoiler posts? i thought he couldnt do ones with carbon fibler and the writing on it?
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(lagos @ May 4, 2005 - 11:16 AM)
did doggy make those spoiler posts? i thought he couldnt do ones with carbon fibler and the writing on it?
[right][snapback]282384[/snapback][/right]

no i bought them off e-bay for like $220. i think they came from china or somewhere over there anyways.
chucho
love the seat...looks great. When r u going to finish the rest of ur back?
juBz86
looking good! i like the retro antenna. looks like something from the 80's. BoiNG
Mr2_Joel
QUOTE(Slowrider @ May 4, 2005 - 4:04 AM)
cool idea with the amps in the back seats, respekt wink.gif
[right][snapback]282240[/snapback][/right]

i'm w/ ali g.....respeka
gt_driFFter
Nice job, especially on the interior! Do you have neons inside your car? And are the indiglo gauges really that bright? Or do you have some other form of lighting in there that makes them look exceptionally bright?

-Josh
dustin15brown
great job man
mywhite94celicagt
QUOTE(gt_driFFter @ May 4, 2005 - 9:14 PM)
Nice job, especially on the interior! Do you have neons inside your car? And are the indiglo gauges really that bright? Or do you have some other form of lighting in there that makes them look exceptionally bright?

-Josh
[right][snapback]282720[/snapback][/right]

yes i have one neon as of right now, and as soon as i finish the engine on my civic im going to add another neon to the inside. along with timing belt, clutch and some various seals that are leaking. as far as the gauges being so bright, its just the setting of the camera i have that makes it look so bright. i had to put it on that setting to catch the blueness of the neon, the gauges arent near as bright in the picture, but the blue of the neon is pretty close for brightness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.