Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does any know where is a good place to buy...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
JiGGa
Mines is start to burn oil. A lot of oil. So I need to find a new engine, my mechanic said it would cost more to fix it then to replace the engine. So I was thinking of just swapping it cause it'll be cheaper that way. Preferably I want a USDM engine...I want to make everything legal. But I only got like $2500-$3000 to do the swap. I got an estimate for labor which was around $800. So I got like $1700-$2200 for an engine. Thanks.
No0bOne
ST or GT? go N/A engine or just another ordinary
mywhite94celicagt
i just added a link on the site but its not up yet, but this should help with finding an engine, and its fairly cheap too.

http://www.venus-auto.com/index.htm

and if you want a 3sgte, let me know and i can get you one for $1000, and thats with the ecu and wiring harness. but only bad thing is that its jdm. all you have to do is let me know and soemhow send the money and i can get it in a weeks time.
JiGGa
I'm looking for a USDM 3SGTE. I know you can only find these in MR2s and All Tracs. I heard there's complications with MR2s and All Tracs are rare. But mywhite94celicagt what generation and how much milage on it? Also does it come with warranty?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.