Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8th Gen Celica?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Chrobis
I found this picture randomly on some random website (which means I can't remember) It said it was going to be the "new" celica. I dont know if its real or not, but the styling does look that of a celica, ya'll decide.

once I get the pic hosting figured out that is...

user posted image
Supersprynt
Dont think u have the right URL
Supersprynt
right click on the pic, and get the properties - then highlite and copy the URL and post it into IMG
SXR
If that will be next generation, I must say its a hell of a lot better looking than the seventh gens.
Wonder what kind of a engine they got in it?
hioctane
I think the 7th gens look better than that..................
Black97
daamn I like that, looks a lot like the 6th gen's to me, and better than the 7th gen's too. I'd wanna see sommore pics of it
stelica85
i cant see it?
RedSunCelica
looks like an RSX but thats just my opinion
NEVERSTOP
I cant see the photo but if its a green celica that looks alot like a 6th gen but with a little different head lights that was one of the concepts for the 7th gen that they decided not to go with
94blackst
I cant see it either, this sucks wink.gif
Supersprynt
Theres something goin on - cuz i cant even see my Sig - Coomer if u read this whats up?
macavely
Hit your refresh botton
94blackst
Hit your refresh botton

Tried that a couple of times, still see a red X
hata
not bad...kinda does remind me of our cars...maybeh we'll get a 4th gen 3S-GTE wit VVTi...or sumthin..
Sh0gunkid8721
i like it but i dont...i guess i'd have to see it in person...looks like an RSX with a mix of a honda del sol and mazda 6 headlights and a 7th gen hood scoop...hmmm confused.gif
XE_Nathaniel
There were a grip of pics with pictures of so called 8th gen and so called 5th gen Supras. Most or all of them are just pictured conjured up by using different cars and merging them. For instance......BestCar took a 7th Generation Celica and merged it with a Ferrari 360 and in road and track put the caption "Future Toyota Celica?". Another picture showed a supposed MKV Supra but they all look like a Regular MKIV Supra merged with a 2000GT or a Lamborghini Cala. Oh well lol.....

There alot of coincedences (or not) out there. Like how the new MR-S looks almsot exactly the same as the current Lotus Elise (if you were a mr2 nut like I was youll know that the first gen MR2 was a scrapped Lotus design) Coincedence? bleh....

-Nate
0Re0
I don't see anything confused.gif can anyone post it up smile.gif
Outsider
I don't see anything, can someone post it
boosted_K2
ive seen it before, its bad ass but its just an old prototype, doubt it will be anything more.
sirrahtap
user posted image

this is what was posted at the top
0Re0
QUOTE (sirrahtap @ Apr 17, 2003 - 2:42 PM)
user posted image

this is what was posted at the top

looks pretty neat....the hood scoop gots to go though. Kinda reminds me of the RSX.
Silver94CelicaOwner
I really like the way that looks....if they make it a GT-4 platform id definately drive it biggrin.gif
Chrobis
I finally got better picture hosting, geocities SUCKS!
Ivan
Looks like Curren:

user posted image
FallenHero
Looks like an RSX with a celica front end conversion.
Matthew
QUOTE (hata @ Apr 16, 2003 - 9:15 PM)
not bad...kinda does remind me of our cars...maybeh we'll get a 4th gen 3S-GTE wit VVTi...or sumthin..

there is already a 4th gen 3s-gte

its in the toyota caldina

awd and has an option for the automatic tranny
Synicide
Hmm... not bad, looks better than the 7th Gen though.
Supersprynt
Looks like a friggin Acura - dis it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.