Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ From Stocker to Shocker! ]
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
hioctane
I was scrolling around ebay for some cheap celica parts and i came across this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33656

Would you as a coupe owner try this ? wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image wink.gif
Seth6Gen
seems very ricy to me...
macavely
sure if i didn't use my trunk to carry anything
No0bOne
Nah...that thing is not cool.
sirrahtap
i'm gonna have to say no
sirrahtap
how bout "from stock to suck in one hour"
that is what the auction should be titled
Benevolence
I remember a few years ago when my cousin had his civic coupe I thought this thing looked cool... now its just really lame looking and I would never have it done to my ride, even for free.
ashleyzredcelica
one word: gay
hata
hella gay haha...

basically ...no...
6gencelica
that is the stupidest mod ever...my girlfriend was going to do that to her prelude, i would have killed her
0Re0
not my taste frown.gif
Coomer
I *gasp* would actually do that to my car if the parts were cheap and it wasn't too hard, simply for the fact that I'd be able to have a trunk that would stay open. My struts for my trunk are completely dead, and I don't think that new struts would fix the problem, because I have added probably 25-30 lbs. to my trunk lid by adding a spoiler and tons of layers of sound deadener.

I would love to have a trunk that stays open, because I'd be able to put stuff into my trunk easily, I wouldn't have to practically break a sweat trying to open my trunk with one hand, and I wouldn't have to worry about people dropping my trunk on my head when I'm organizing stuff in my trunk. That's happened twice, and once I had a bump on my head for about a month and I felt so dizzy that I was about to puke. My trunk lid comes down so hard that it's as if there are no struts there whatsoever. My friends drop it when they put stuff in my trunk that I actually worry about it breaking something because it weighs so much and comes down so hard.

So I would do that, because I don't think that new struts for my trunk lid would solve the problem.
hioctane
It doesn't really look too bad. I wouldn't do it, but at the same time it doesn't look that bad either
. =)
jayi12-15psi
I hav eno problem with people who do this to their trunks, and it looks ok, but I'm mostly indifferent. I just wouldn't really spend time on it, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it gay.
96cel_John
GAY
honey
dont do it! gay gay gay
VAcelica
excuse me whie i barf
idontgotta5sfeturbo
to each his own
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.