Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who has the most miles?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
saleeka
Mine is still engaging like a pro at 135,000! Anybody else have an indestructible clutch on ther celi?
Batman722
I assume mine is original, 153K biggrin.gif
macavely
they one i had went up to 20X.XXX miles ... this one is going on 18,XXX so far
94CelicaRedHatch
as far as i know, my clutch is at like 177K right now. Previous owner mentioned nothing of any work done to the clutch at all and she stills works like new biggrin.gif
Benevolence
mine only lasted to 98,000 then it started to slip pretty bad, makes me wonder how the original owner of my car drove it hmmm confused.gif
jayi12-15psi
180xxx and its always been in the family since it was born in 94

never had a new clutch
presure2
yea, mine was @ 156K and counting when i swaped in the 98...the damn thing still had a bit left! wink.gif
Supersprynt
197k on chassis
Illyont
My clutch got replaced just a couple of weeks ago at about 55 000 miles. Not a mile left on it.. wink.gif I have only driven it for the last 3 000 miles though. The last owner was kinda hard on the car so no kidding.. But my new clutch should last forever (until I replace it with a performance clutch some time anyway).
Kadett
Proves how high quality some parts of the Celica are. Good to know you guys dan 150 -> 200 with it. Mines at 80k miles so i can do i little longer with them biggrin.gif
pedzconcordia
biggrin.gif mine has 130K original miles and still feel like new. it means its possible to have 100K miles or more to this thing.. tongue.gif
playr158
hahahaha my last clutch lasted me like ummmmm
15000 miles maybe? but i beat the **** outta it lol
Kadett
Was it a OEM part or not?
d-roCk
hmmm i bought mine at 60,000 sumthin miles and my clutch died after a weak... hmm... but then again i was juss learning how to drive stick... haha
S_C_M
My OEM clutch lasted just over 103,000 miles. My new ACT unit has lasted almost 80,000 thus far. I expect it to last a bit longer, as I am a much better driver (with respect to manual transmission) now that I was when I got the car.
easternpiro1
my tranny has 188,888 on it... and my back seat has lost count.... biggrin.gif
darksecret
I haven't replaced it yet, nah it's a Clutch Masters FX100 from what I was told, with 45,000 on it. My brother got the car at 96,000 and put 30,000 miles on it in one year (and he was only 17) then I got it and have put about 7,000 on it.
gt_driFFter
233,XXX and counting. biggrin.gif

-Josh
Insanity-74
89000 miles on my`n, not bad for a GT4 which usually goes through clutches quite quick, well they do the way I drive. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
95CelicaST
I got mine replaced at 81K.. after 8 previous owners..8 in 10 years!!.. yeah it was slipping pretty bad.. just goes to show how the previous owner drove it.
MonsterBOX
103k runs fine grips very hard..i keep thinking it may be aftermarket stage clutch...are yalls clutchs really hard to push down and very short unlike all other cars like eclipses and such
Defgeph
179, one my st clutch. there was a small sign of slippage.
Scarrell
that was last month... probably 225??? or now..

user posted image

Valo666
Im at 128884 KM on my original clutch. Im upgrading soon though.
Kadett
222k Miles . Damnz i did'nt know the engine could hold out that long very sweet smile.gif
leon
QUOTE(Batman722 @ Jun 10, 2005 - 12:58 AM)
I assume mine is original, 153K  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]297166[/snapback][/right]

261,000. No kidding.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.