Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey manny
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
x_itchy_b_x
well, i gues im just gunna keep building on the 5sfte But while also saving for a 3sgte. sorta.. like most the parts i buy for the 5sfte will just transfer over, like the DP, Turbo, Manifold, intercooler, fuel pump, fpr. so while i buy that stuff for the 5sfte its kinda like saving for the 3sfte right? sorta haha.

well heres the plan. since my turbo blew ive been working crazy hours to get some money.
worked almost 50 hours this week. so in a few months i should be able to afford what i wanna do.

tubular manifold. ct27 (love manny's numbers) 3inch dp, cams, <-- those are the main items im saving for| fuel pump, frp, Possibly 450 rc injectors if my wholesaling friend can get them a little cheaper, then i should be straight and wont have to worry about eating my turbo. and a larger IC.

in preperation for this its a must i redo All my mounts tranny/motor.
if anyone can tell me where to get sum poly ones let me know please smile.gif

this is build v3.0
most likly gunna be better since each time i learn sumthing new.
like trim sizes hahaha

lagos
did u do a compression test yet? id really love to see what the results are.

if you are going to go for the ct27, they only sell one trims size. all you need it to have a ct26 that you can mail in to them and they will clean it up and upgrade it for you.
presure2
yea john, the ct-27 dont come in diffrent trim options, they used to have a 50 and 46 trim, now they only sell the 46 trim option, figured out that the 46 trim flows right up to the ct-26's choke point, the 50 trim just creates more lag. wink.gif DO IT DO IT. wink.gif
also, you dont "need" to have a core, but you can save 300$ if you have a rebuildable core to send them. the key is its gotta be rebuildable, or you dont get a core refund.
x_itchy_b_x
sweeet man. im DEf looking into this turbo.
keep boostin' man.

hey srry if u already said this. but when do u hit full boost?
Dr_Tweak
John, have you thought about filling the stock mounts with poly? There are a couple of DIYs out there... also are you planning on sticking with the SAFC? If so please go with larger injectors this time... biggrin.gif

-Doc
Consynx
i dont know if he's taking out his engine to install his new stuff, if so i guess the motor mounts idea is a smart deal, but they take like a day to dry.
presure2
i hit 200ftlbs by 3200rpm.. wink.gif
Consynx
*plane flies over my head*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.