Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6GC.net names
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
TRD6GC
Well as the title states, how did you get your 6GC.net name? Some of them are obvious, but i have seen some that i do not know where they came from! As for me, i am kind of trying to go TRD/JDM style, kind of stockish but sick look ya know. And its a 6GC, hence TRD6GC. How bout everyone else?
BLINKYxMUNKEY
mine was my old aim Screenname.
fastgt
i think this is the 6th time ive seen a thread like this...

but anyways my name is .....well what i wish my car was
TRD6GC
QUOTE(fastgt @ Jun 23, 2005 - 3:55 AM)
i think this is the 6th time ive seen a thread like this...

but anyways my name is .....well what i wish my car was
[right][snapback]303371[/snapback][/right]

Um yea i wasn't sure. I have been a member almost 2 years and never seen it. And i did a search and didnt see anything relating to it. Sry if it's a repost, and if it is at least it has been a while, we have MANY new members anyways.
reborn0323
robert jordan books combined with my bday and leet - books talk about dragon reborn
dustin15brown
uhh repost out the ass
95CelicaST
Yeah I did this about a month or two ago. BTW.... this belongs in off topic..

but to answer your question.. my name is self explanitory.. if you don't get it then do us all a favor and go scrape your shin on a pointy rock.
tomazws
mine's just my AIM screen name.

But my ride is called the "Black Knight" tongue.gif
crazycel18
nick name is crazy and cel short for cilica 18 1.8 liter engine pretty simple actually
popstar
It's the one i always used since i got the nickname at a chrismas party in a karokie bar ...... i was well bad but looked the part......

half the expats in Moscow only know me by this name !!!
Hello..
Ethnykceli
im in graffiti and that was my tag name and i have a celica
hence ethnykceli
amysmojo
Amy's mojo....

Well my name is Amy & I love Austin powers? I dunno lol......
TheStreetzKing
got mine cause i've had this nickname for years
Cutrara
Alex Cutrara minus the Alex.
darksecret
It's a secret if I tell you then I would have to kill you, j/k.

I idolize the Top Secret Supra and want to build a RWD 3SGTE Celica and my paint scheme is going to be black with blue, where the TS is gold with blue, hence Dark Secret, plus it's my screen name on every forum i'm on so if you visit one and see darksecret that's most likely me.
lagos
Lagos

a character from a book called snow crash.
GT4WRC
Guess mine speaks for itself too biggrin.gif
Gary
BlackCelicaGT94
Im sure this will be hard to understand so ill break it down

Black - color of my car
Celica - type of car i have
GT - the celica is a GT
94 - the car is a 1994

wow i need a breather after that one!
FSX_Celica94GT
lol, i use to be into movie pirating, and we would all have 3 letter words for our pirating names, and i chose fsx, sounds cool, kinda like an acura car name. The rest you can figure out i guess
1900WattCelica
Im a stereo dork:

100 W max X 4 Max channel amp
+ 1500 W max X 1 bridged channel amp

I suppose to be more realistic I could have used my RMS vaules

50 X 4 + 900

Then id be 1100WattRMSCelica. Sucks to be me when I upgrade/downgrade to a different amp
Blakout16
... game name i've had for awhile + my age smile.gif from the rolling blackouts in NYC ... i spelt it wrong tho hahah tongue.gif
lagos
i know....car audio stuff so so ver speced its crazy. i used to work in the live sound/pa world, and you need at least 2 2way or 3way cabinets with a huge amp to make 1000watts of audio.
Kadett
First car i ever owned was a Opel/Vauxhall Kadett. Had it for 1 year. But in that year i joined a Gaming Clan. In the Clan I choose Kadett as Nickname.

So there ya go. My 6GC name is from a 50 BHP 1.3 Liter 8 Valve 1985 Hatchback. O did i mention it had a 3 speed Auto Tranny with a 0-60 in 16 seconds and a top of 165 KM/h (100 Mph). When driving at those speeds with the car and then Opening the Hood (standing still) you could see a Bright Red Manifold smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.