Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spark plug questions
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Toad
yah, i'm guessing that this is a stupid question, but i'm wondering what all of you think is the best.

What i'm wanting to know is what do you guys think is the best spark plug company out there?, what makes a spark plug better than the rest?, and also what company do you all think makes the best spark plug wires?. I've been looking at nology and NGK wires, but i want imput from you all. What i'm looking for is something that works well, and lasts.
I liked NGK wires and NGK spark plugs.. That's just me though. Seems like other brands don't "perform" as well. But that could be just in my head. Just don't get Bosch. I don't like them.. Maybe you won't too.. ha ha.
presure2
toyota AKA DENSO wink.gif
Mr_E
NGK work just fine for me.
TRD plugs are NGK plugs that have been rebranded.
Niskyspy
Bosh or whatever they call em. I think if you get one of those platnum spark plugs that cost like 5$ each. But I dont think you would see any difference between that and a normal $.99 spark plug, unless you turboing your car and you need better sparks (but then you just get one of those boxes that makes many sparks instead of one and you get a bigger coil) so dude just go with cheap, but not too cheap.
I am running NGK right now they are like $1.16 per one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.