Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Pa
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Zasper
Post up if your close to central PA, Im in Shippensburg and no one does this car near me, i love mine and need someone to share the love with...so if your interested in having a meet and your in the area.....you know what to do.
mark_426
me and christina and my brother.. some guys in MD
AMCMoe
I'm in Boiling Springs, about 3 minutes from Carlisle. We're about 20 minutes away from each other.
Zasper
Ok, we have a few people, where would be the best place and when, i need to get my car back first, should be done in like two weeks im hoping, if everything goes as planned.
celicagurl152003
Hey all....well I called the dude at Hanover Toyota today to see if they host the meet and go figure he's on vacation until the 29th so for right now i think we should stick with meeting at a resturant or something....I'm still gonna call around and see if anyone else will let us sit in their parking lot with out us being hurassed by cops. Also a date for the meet...I was thinking July 23rd that would be a saturday biggrin.gif Is that good for you all or not?

Later
~Christina~
mark_426
I think I'd be up for going.. don't how my car will be then though.

Maybe this ought to be in event discussion?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.