Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crotch rockets
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
stelica85
i went to the store today and just as i was stepping out of the car i heard a whole group of sport bikes pull out of the adjacent parking lot so i watched them go out, well the first gut on a nice honda bike with a girl passanger decides to pop the bike up. He ends up going to far and the girl on the back pulled him off. I watched both off them go rolling down the street and the bike just made a very loud scrapeing as it went down the road about 50 feet. then the guy got up and started cussing and throwing stuff, while the girl screamed in pain. you could tell she was hurt pretty bad and nether of them had helmets.

It was the craziest fluke thing i've ever just turned around to see happen, to tell you the truth it was kinda scary, I feel sorrry for the girl and the bike but the guy must be an idiot to try to do a wheelie with someone on the bike. but i'm sure he got a huge fine for the stunt.

presure2
and i qoute...."DUMBAS*!!!" that is messed up man...kinda funny mental pic though..lol
RedSunCelica
so........... did you "comfort" the chick while she was in pain ????
Matthew
hahahha

that;s what i was thinking

i would've been like

"Heya honey lemme take you to the hospital in something that doesn't do wheelies. Don't worry sexy momma. I won't cuss if you fall out. I've got power locks. "

And then off come her pants. hehehe
macavely
Sports Bikes and stupid people don't mix. that the only reason i don't have my bike this summer. as for the guy hes is a true asshole. no helmet and riding bytch is not good. well let me stop know i have to many bike stories like that so i'll stop here.
hata
lolz...u guyz r funni...

Knowing me I'd kept goin an ignored it -_-; i'm so late with these things...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.