Full Version: its sad the things you do when youre bored
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
rocky2006
let the pics and vid explain things for themselves
user posted image
user posted image

Sparklers
Coomer
Hmm...is that what my friends refer to as a sparkler bomb?
Blakout16
thats indeed a sparkler bomb...
rocky2006
hmm, the video isnt working for me, how about you guys?
lilpiro07
yes i sucked at the camera but we will be doing one more i think either 196 sparklers or more i will be sure to have tony post them. Also we ended up getting followed at the end by some guy in a truck.
Coomer
QUOTE(rocky2006 @ Jun 28, 2005 - 11:37 PM)
hmm, the video isnt working for me, how about you guys?
[right][snapback]306383[/snapback][/right]

Nope, doesn't work for me either. It says it was removed.

QUOTE(lilpiro07 @ Jun 28, 2005 - 11:37 PM)
yes i sucked at the camera but we will be doing one more i think either 196 sparklers or more i will be sure to have tony post them. Also we ended up getting followed at the end by some guy in a truck.
[right][snapback]306384[/snapback][/right]

So what does a sparkler bomb do? Explode or what?
rocky2006
haha lilpiro07 is tyler - aka the ****ty camera guy who cuts in and out. youll see when i get it working. he drives a '94 Celica GT stick with a few mods. tyler, get some info up!!
lilpiro07
my mad first time on site havent gotten everything set up yet
rocky2006
should be up and running now

EDIT: great, site #2 just exceeded the traffic limit
rocky2006
a few stills of the explosion (in order)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
lilpiro07
sorry the video isnt working anymore bad site i guess we are trying to fix it now
rocky2006
ok, now it should be up and running again. *sigh*
Phat_99CeliGT
pretty sweet.
my friend did the same thing with empty CO2 cartridges and gun powder.
we got them on tape too.
rocky2006
lets see it dude, cant leave us hanging...
playr158
so how does it work?
rocky2006
brief - sparklers wrapped together tightly go boom

technical - when the fuse sparkler(s) reach the pack of sparklers, they all ignite together. what the tightly wrapped tape does is it does not allow the gases released by the sparklers to escape causing a chain reaction explosion.
playr158
oooo i thought you dropped powder in there too haha sweet i'm soo goin to do that
rocky2006
you have to make sure you dont use the sparklers with the paper crap around them. they dont work. do NOT use the ones with metal stick either - use wooden ones. most importantly make sure the sparklers are wrapped TIGHTLY together, especially where the fuse meets the pack. this is what electric tape is good for since it stretches. the duct tape is for extra insulation. good luck and dont forget to tape it lol.
x_itchy_b_x
i like piccalo petes. u know the fire crackers that just squeal and scream. well if u crush them up with a rock or hammer ect. all the gun powder goes off at once. more powerful than m-80's tongue.gif and cheaper to buy. ill take video next time we blow up a portapotty
rocky2006
be more specific. do you mean saturn missiles? go through the procedure biggrin.gif.
x_itchy_b_x
iunno thye have a generic name mst of the time. like killer beees or sumthing that has to do with loud screaming noises. they are larger than a half inch in diameter and about 4 inches long. lay them on there side and flatten one side at a time with a heavy object like using playdou as a kid (how u roll it flat) keep bashing it till u see the powder coming out the ends. then tape it up and jam in any bottle thats not glass. its loud and destructive. BUT its even better when u tape up the fire cracker so even if u dropped the bottom in water it wouldn't get wet. Now that same bottle fill half up with any flammable liquid and u have a contraption that makes HUGE mushroom cloud explosions. very unsafe smile.gif
rocky2006
oh, killer bees. thats like a screaming fountain type thing, right? so hit the sides with a rock or something similar to compact the powder. tape it up tight (like the sparklers) and place in a bottle (not glass) half filled with flammable liquid (like gasoline?). sounds like a bit much explosives lmao. i think ill stick to sparklers for now since theyre pretty predictable and no flames. ah, what the hell, i might try it out biggrin.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.