Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And americans think they can drive
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
dustin15brown
damn that is crazy
darksecret
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...72F6CB9CF6B&p=0
Haha here's another, Kwanza in 40 years.
OrbitalGT95
sry to say....repost...thats been around from sometime now
darksecret
So...I thought it was cool frown.gif .
FallenHero
QUOTE(darksecret @ Jul 1, 2005 - 12:17 PM)
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...72F6CB9CF6B&p=0
Haha here's another, Kwanza in 40 years.
[right][snapback]307333[/snapback][/right]

not that impressive and doesnt seem real. It barely beats a stock RSX-S yet the SRT-4's lose to it? wtf? The GTI lost also, although I think he wound out 1st gear...
darksecret
I dunno the guys 64 though.
shin
holy shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... is that a hyundai sonata?????
Consynx
i'm with fallen, that 2nd vid lost me.
BUT i checked it out, when he actually runt he 1/4 and they dont show a time, if he crosses the line when he lifts him arm(guessing) he really is ~12.XX
so, maybe the RSX-S was modified to keep up
creis
video ant working for me, trys to play then just loops back to ready.
Smlogg
Im actually glad I cant drive as in the first video... Id probably end up doing something really stupid on the freeway.
Blakout16
yeah i think this old guy is actually registered on clubrsx.com.... i have a friend who owns a nicely exterior modded rxs-s (he's pretty much stock cept the CAI and Exhaust... i know thats alot on the detuned engine)
97sccelica
QUOTE(Consynx @ Jul 1, 2005 - 10:56 PM)
i'm with fallen, that 2nd vid lost me.
BUT i checked it out, when he actually runt he 1/4 and they dont show a time, if he crosses the line when he lifts him arm(guessing) he really is ~12.XX
so, maybe the RSX-S was modified to keep up
[right][snapback]307504[/snapback][/right]

there is absolutely no chance in hell that that RSX runs 12's. he is trapping right at/after the shift into forth, and from the looks of it, 3rd goes up to ~90mph

12's require well over 100mph trap speeds

engine and tranny swap, reflash, IHE, intake manifold and stupid little crap all to net a car that costs way more than a type S, and only slightly outperforms one. i would have built the engine and turboed it, woulda cost about the same
darksecret
Yeah the second one was more of an inside joke for Kwanza.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.