Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interested in GT-4 spoiler blocks
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Exterior Styling
rudeboy3d
I was interested in getting the GT-4 spoiler blocks but I wasn't sure if people had purchased them through their respective dealers or if they all got them from eBay/online. Also, how much did those of you that have them pay for them? If I can get them from a dealer, I think I might do that. I'm not a fan of driving a long way for a small part. Any info would be helpful... thanks.
Valo666
talk to doggy, he sells raiser blocks, with GT-4 on it, shaved and even carbon fiber ones. He sells them for a good price 2
bloodrain
QUOTE(Valo666 @ Jul 6, 2005 - 9:12 PM)
talk to doggy, he sells raiser blocks, with GT-4 on it, shaved and even carbon fiber ones. He sells them for a good price 2
[right][snapback]309323[/snapback][/right]

doggy doesnt sell the carbon fiber ones anymore.
Illyont
At my local Toyota dealer they can get spoiler blocks for 200$ US What does Doggy sell for?
SoundSlut_dotcom
He has the custom ones now that he sells, there on a diffrent pitch and look alot more sleek
lagos
i have to say that the quality and price of doggys blocks is super. i highly recomend buying from him.
SoundSlut_dotcom
agreed. Im on the group buy in the Buy/Sell section . go check it out!
bloodrain
I payed $150 for mine shipped, and they are very nice. From doggy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.