user posted image

user posted image

wink.gif
ILuvMyCelica95
im in <3!

hot pics Dustin wink.gif
CoSo
Great pics!

On the OEM splitters on the white car, there's a section that's cut out of it near the front, is that originally like that or was that modified from the pre-facelift OEM splitters?
Consynx
overhead view is amazing...soo hott
TheStreetzKing
so freakingggg good looking.. love those cars
Coomer
QUOTE(CoSo @ Jul 6, 2005 - 9:08 PM)
Great pics!

On the OEM splitters on the white car, there's a section that's cut out of it near the front, is that originally like that or was that modified from the pre-facelift OEM splitters?
[right][snapback]309430[/snapback][/right]

Modified. Those used to be my splitters.

Those pics and the cars look excellent by the way! Great work! smile.gif
lagos
nice! smile.gif
Consynx
Manny, the only thing i've never been sure about on your car is the sideskirts...they're so rare they creep me out, lol...i actually just got the chills lookin at those again
macavely
hey dustin when i go back up there your going to have to take some pics of my celi .. oh and i want a rematch .. frist to 10 again ..
Batman722
QUOTE(macavely @ Jul 7, 2005 - 1:09 AM)
hey dustin when i go back up there your going to have to take some pics of my celi .. oh and i want a rematch .. frist to 10 again ..
[right][snapback]309493[/snapback][/right]

bring it on sucka, bring it on...

here are a few pics of Mac's car
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

happy now Mac ? biggrin.gif ?
macavely
wow the philly meet pics... lol .. damn my car looks shinny some what.. and look dustin no redbull under the light ..lol
presure2
nice pics dustin!! wink.gif
yes those are modded OEM extentions that i got from commer, i modded them to fit the gt-4 front end. smile.gif
tomazws
AWESOME PICS... love the cars!
dustin15brown
awesome pics dustin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.