Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally took a few pics of my car
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
94TRDCeli
Its all stock cept for my sub and amp...ill take pics of that soon Comments are most welcome

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Supersprynt
i'm so used to my interior i nearly forgot what stock used to look like - no offense, and i'm not "braggin" im just noting the fact that its totally different. Are you planning ne mods?
94TRDCeli
yea i actually went out 2day to look into painting the interior inserts and such..just trying to pick a color and decide if i wanna clear coat it or not..i should be getting some rims next month from a guy that lives next to me....dont remember the brand but hey he only wants 300 for all 4 and they have brand new pirelli z rated on them so i figure its worth it for now till i can save up and maybe get some volk rims
94TRDCeli
someone post something bout my car
Coomer
Your car's looking good. Keep up the good work! smile.gif

What are your plans for your car?
GT-4
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ Apr 24, 2003 - 6:08 PM)
someone post something bout my car

its stock...and clean the front hubcaps tongue.gif wiggle.gif
94TRDCeli
heh yea sorry i washed it and then it rained so i was just like eh im not gonna finish whth the wheels and stuff...well like i said hopefully ill get those rims from my neighbor...also what color should i paint my inserts? ac..bezel..ectc... i was thinking maybe silver cause i wanna repaint my car to WRX blue..sorry dont know the paint code
ghostdog
nice car. I like coupes. biggrin.gif
marcusk
clearcoat the parts that are will come into contact w/ your fingers often..
Mage
what about a spoiler? I see you have none. A trd spoiler would look very nice. Or an integra type r spoiler... normally I'd be totally against that idea, but there was this curren with one and it looked very very good.
Matthew
QUOTE (94TRDCeli @ Apr 24, 2003 - 8:33 PM)
heh yea sorry i washed it and then it rained so i was just like eh im not gonna finish whth the wheels and stuff...well like i said hopefully ill get those rims from my neighbor...also what color should i paint my inserts? ac..bezel..ectc... i was thinking maybe silver cause i wanna repaint my car to WRX blue..sorry dont know the paint code

if you stay red you should do like red and white

but if its blue i think blue and silver.

and ya clearcoat it all. it will protect the paint and keep it shiny
94TRDCeli
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.