Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deleted
6G Celicas Forums > Other > Off Topic
hioctane
deleted
saleeka
you can only truley regret somthing you have no uncertain answer to- if you try and fail, at least you can learn from it- wink.gif
macavely
if shes single .. and she hanging around you she likes you.... if you like her tell her before someother guy does... don't be i little puck bitch and let her know you like her..
playr158
be a man and not a lil kid

go go to tell her you like her
Digndoug
A: Dont think to much about everything. Liek the song, maybe she just likes the song... Play it cool

B: Tell her you like her now so your not stuck the "gay friend" which you prolly already are.

C: Dont do it in a gay way, or hey i kinda like you. Tell her stirght up so she dosnt get confused and can say she likes you or dosnt.

D: Dont do to much stuff for her. you have to lay it on over time. You can just always bring hwer stuff or do stuff for her. or any girl. Make it be special, an its not special when you do it all the time.

E: Go on the blind date. meet some new people it never hurts. Keep your options open while your young. Just cause you liek one person or want to be with someone dosnt mean you can see or meet other people. And trust me you always want to meet new people.

F: Also about the blind date, if she likes you, she will say somthing if you make it clear that your single and women want you. Date other people.

That all might not make sence, but i have been trying to figure out this shiit to long myself. Women are crazy theres never one certian way to get them. Just be your self, dont try to hard, yet dont really try. Also the highschool thing, ignoring them works pretty well to.

I get all the girls i dont like, liking me cause i dont try, i ignore them, and i act my self.
hioctane
deleted
Digndoug
QUOTE(hioctane @ Jul 16, 2005 - 5:01 PM)
i have been playing it cool for too long maybe that's why she's starting to think of me as a friend...
[right][snapback]313128[/snapback][/right]

I didnt really mean to much by play it cool, you like her, you have to tell her, atleast so you stop worrying about it. Just next time you see her just say I want to take you out on a real date. just me an you. Or I dont want to be set up on a blind date cause i like you. simple stright to the point
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.