Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestions On What To Go For Next?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
o0black0o
Well.. Im in a bubble right now.. Im trying to think what mod or part I should do next.

Things I want to do and have in mind that I currently want to do:

Lowering Car
Putting Extensions On
Undent And Repaint Whole Car
Fix My Crashed Bumper

I would say fix my crashed bumper then drop the car. BUT! After I get it fixed I would have to repaint it over. So should I just Fix it then leave it unpainted, and goto dropping my car? Or do somethine else? If I lowered my car I have to get to struts, because they are shot right now.

Pic of bumper http://photobucket.com/albums/y166/o0black...-R1-042-19A.jpg
Galcobar
Put the suspension work at the bottom of the list -- a lowered car with a trashed exterior always seems, well, weak to me. Sort of says "I care about looks that are expected of a sport compact, but not about actually keeping my car in good condition."

However, if you're selling it, you won't recoup in price, most likely, what you spend in paint. If you are selling it, I'd say just fix the bumper and sell it. Otherwise why invest in it?
ghostdog
these three should happen at the same time:

Putting Extensions On
Fix My Crashed Bumper

otherwise you are just wasting your money. keep saving until you can afford to do it all at once
1900WattCelica
QUOTE(ghostdog @ Jul 20, 2005 - 2:16 PM)
these three should happen at the same time:

Putting Extensions On
Fix My Crashed Bumper

otherwise you are just wasting your money. keep saving until you can afford to do it all at once
[right][snapback]314590[/snapback][/right]

What he said. And do it before you get springs. Shouldnt even be a decision
o0black0o
Thats 1k in parts and work..... Ouch....
o0black0o
I can Fix the front myself. I have to wait for my lights to do it though. Them I'll realign my bumper and set it back on strait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.