Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7th Gen Celica Headlights
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Exterior Styling
JoKeRkId613
Hey, I'm at work and I'm trying to search. I remember seeing the 7GC headlights conversion on one of the 6GCs here. I forgot who was doing it. Or perhaps it wasn't a 6GC, I don't remember. Could've been an Integra come to think of it. Anyone think that would be cool. To get the 7GC Celi projectors. I think it'll be hot. So yeah, anyone seen this? Link please. I tried searching and didn't find anything. Thanks.
Rjb23
It wasnt a 6th gen it was a 5th gen and it was on ebay if its the same car you are talking about, and it looked extremely gay!
ghostdog
there was a 6g in Japan with a 7g headlight conversion. don't remember the site or have any pictures but I do remember I didn't really care for it. can't really understand why anyone would get rid of the headlights, they make the car imo
vangSTa_celica
Yeah, it was pretty nasty looking.
lagos
i think there was a 6th gen with a whole 7th gen front end conversion. from what i remember everything fit on very well, but it was odd to see a 7th gen front with a 6th gen rear
madmods
The post was mine, don't remember where it is. Do a search I think it was a prelude
madmods
found it- its a integra -
click here
JoKeRkId613
Yup, that's it. I knew it was an Integra! Lol. It wasn't the one on eBay. I never saw that one. I can imagine how gay that looked. Lol. I think it would look cool on a 6GC. I'd rather do a Curren front end conversion though, just to look unique around here. FUTURE PROJECT! biggrin.gif
Kwanza26
Sometimes unique and lame walk hand in hand...
JoKeRkId613
There you go again...
RbrtNdrws
there was a 6gc with the 7th gen conversion i've seen it on this site before... its been a while i know i think it was in japan? it was black thats all i remember
Coomer
I remember the sixth gen. with the seventh gen. headlights too. I didn't like it.
Fate
this is what everyone is thinking of---

http://homepage2.nifty.com/CERICA86/sakusaku/1_1.htm
JoKeRkId613
I think that front end looks hot. I mean, if they kept the 6gc front bumper and put those lights, i think it'd look nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.