Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She's comin back...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Zasper
OK, i just got off the phone with the guy that is doing all my work since i got into my accident on ST. PATRICKS DAY. He told me that my car looks great and that i can come pick it up tonight when i get off work. For all of you that know what it is like to wait for body work to get done you know how i feel not having my car for over 4 months. But....today she is coming back and she is gonna be better than ever. I put on the Zyclone front and have the boomer sides and 404 rear lip. Im gonna try and put pics up later this week but anyway i just wanted to share the good news and hopefully you'll all see her in a few days. Im about to fall in love all over again as soon as six thirty comes around.....Damn thats a long time from now. rolleyes.gif
dustin15brown
lol good luck man.. can't wait to see pics
Coomer
Man, that's a long time. Mine was only in the body shop for ten days for my paint job. My swap took over half a year though, so I know what it feels like. wink.gif
95CelicaST
Matt wants Pics!!!!!!!!!
FAQdaWorld
QUOTE(Coomer @ Jul 26, 2005 - 5:30 PM)
Man, that's a long time. Mine was only in the body shop for ten days for my paint job. My swap took over half a year though, so I know what it feels like. wink.gif
[right][snapback]317096[/snapback][/right]

got you beat, almost 3 years since i first 'began' my swap smile.gif
Zasper
ok i got her back and i have the pics on my girlfriends camera, but i dont have the software to put them on my comp. so i have to wait to see her tonight to put them up. She looks so gorgeous
Zasper
ok i got her back and i have the pics on my girlfriends camera, but i dont have the software to put them on my comp. so i have to wait to see her tonight to put them up. She looks so gorgeous ( the car and the girlfriend )
Kadett
Dont need software to download them pics. Only a USB cable. Can be accesed like a hard drive.

But anyways, looking forward to the pics.
Zasper
For some reason the usb doesnt fit up with the usb cable i have here at work, so i still have to wait, sorry guys.
dustin15brown
How doesn't the USB fit? aren't they universal?
Zasper
that was my understanding, maybe kodak is just f**ked up, i dont know???
946thGenGT
You sure it's USB and not firewire?
Zasper
she is putting them onto a cd for me and then ill bring them to work next week or maybe if i get around to it this weekend ill do it, but it'll probably be next week, my grandmother died on wednesday and the funeral is tomorrow so im gonna be busy with that.
shin
sorry to hear bought your grandma. my condolence
Zasper
thanks, i appreciate it.
Zasper
Damn its been a hell of a week, first my grandmother, now my girlfriend broke up with me, dont know which way to turn, but as far as those pics, ima try to get some new ones as soon as i get my hands on a camera.
CelicaBuddy
Ouch... Thats rough frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.