Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting another 6gc
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
celicagurl152003
Well getting another 6gc......she's a 97' ST and she's got much in store for her......if you wanna look at her here are some pics of what she looks like on the site i found her on
click here to see my new baby

I'm planning on haveing her done by NOPI as well and i'll be bringing her down with me and Cara (current celi).

I plan on having a full custom paint done to her, bucket seats, wheels, front piece, exhaust, tint, interior, gauges, short shifter, and some other minor mods before she's ready.

I can't wait.....he he he...cara's gonna have a sister biggrin.gif

~Christina~
Kadett
1.6L 4Cyl engine uhm. Thats not right, is it ? smile.gif
Sister?? Any black celi is a He not a She smile.gif
CelicaZR
congrat smile.gif
Well done your the 2nd person I know with 2 6gc.
The other person I know has 2 ST205 GT Four

Keep us update wink.gif
DamDirtyApes
thats alot of miles. I would be worrying about it breaking down on you.
celicast3sgte
180k isnt that bad, you probably know the basics, check the oil, check the coolant, replace the timing belt.. all that and your motor should be fine
celicagurl152003
im not planning on running her that much....im gonna do a ful rebuild on her or should i say him so no need to worry there. and it's a 1.8Ltr it's the 7A-FE that's in it...the guy knows basically that is a 1.8ltr but that's about it. this isn't gonna be my daily driver it's a fixer upper.....something i can play with on spare time. he's not gonna be completly done when i bring him to nopi but i figured why not so long as he's moded i can bring him with Cara.....I'll let my brother show him so he's got something to show. But yeah he's gonna take some pampering to get him to the point i want him to be at.
Coomer
QUOTE(CelicaZR @ Jul 28, 2005 - 8:29 AM)
congrat  smile.gif
Well done your the 2nd person I know with 2 6gc.
The other person I know has 2 ST205 GT Four

Keep us update  wink.gif
[right][snapback]317721[/snapback][/right]

I have two as well. tongue.gif

Anyway, that's cool that you're getting another one. Sounds like it'll be nice. smile.gif
Phat_99CeliGT
damn u people with 2 6GCs.
ill prolly end up getting another one for winter, then doing splitters and rims in spring.
dustin15brown
I'll prolly by my second within the next year to drive to and from colllege and all that.
orvillescelica
QUOTE(Kadett @ Jul 28, 2005 - 7:29 AM)
1.6L 4Cyl engine  uhm. Thats not right, is it ? smile.gif
Sister??  Any black celi is a He not a She smile.gif
[right][snapback]317720[/snapback][/right]

No no... all cars, all vehicles for that matter, are girls.

Nice! 2 6gc's. I dont know if i would ever want two though. I would like a bit of variety.

jojobombiest
Not a bad price and it looks really nice. Congrats!
95CelicaST
Are you planning on a lip kit or a complete replacement body kit? Cause if your getting rid of the front bumper I would gladly take that off your hands.. and if it has stock skirts.. wink.gif smile.gif
blu94gt
is it just me or are those wheels the same as on Chevy Malibu's and Venture vans? My mom's van has the same hubcaps lol
celicagurl152003
i'll be getting a new front bumper and skirts........it doesn't have the stock side skirts on it.......but if you still want the front bumper......maybe we can work somthing out.... biggrin.gif

oh and thanks for the congrats all biggrin.gif
cyb593
i have 6gc's also
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.