Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: noob
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
behindthesmile
after a couple of weeks browsing this forums i finally decided to register the same day i got my 6g biggrin.gif even though its an st i've always loved and wanted to own one of these.... and i got it as my first purchased and owned car so yeah just saying hi guys
CelicaZR
Welc biggrin.gif me
ILuvMyCelica95
helloooooooooo

hah yes another ST tongue.gif
CelicaQT
Welcome to 6gc.net behindthesmile! There's a lot you'll learn from everyone on here. smile.gif

Christee
popstar
greetings from sunny mocsow smile.gif
SlowCelica94
Welcome to 6GC where the duck flies at midnight
FAQdaWorld
QUOTE(SlowCelica94 @ Aug 2, 2005 - 9:11 AM)
Welcome to 6GC where the duck flies at midnight
[right][snapback]319402[/snapback][/right]

Werd confused.gif

Welcome to the forums man, enjoy smile.gif
dustin15brown
yeah, welcome to the site, but please use the search button first when looking for answers... You will get flamed for massive reposts... can't wait to see pics
shin
welcome to the site. doesn't matter if ya a ST or GT. as long as it's a 6gc it's all good. biggrin.gif
behindthesmile
thanks guys .... yeah i'll make sure to do thorough searches first bef. asking questions ... and yep 6gc's are great cars
dstrbcelica
welcome. enjoy yourself.

-dstrb
Cutrara
Welcome! I've only been here for a short time but I've learned so much from everyone here. Hope the same goes for you! Can't wait for pics!
easternpiro1
welcome welcome welcome!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

there are a lota noobs today...thats good...i think the duck has been flying a lil low...right slowcelica?
amysmojo
hello!!!! glad u could join us

this place is addicting so watch out wink.gif
celicaST
QUOTE(amysmojo @ Aug 2, 2005 - 2:55 PM)
hello!!!! glad u could join us

this place is addicting so watch out wink.gif
[right][snapback]319602[/snapback][/right]

ya, consider yourself warned smile.gif, love this site almost as much as my car, people here are great (were celica people so go figure) so ask anything

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.